ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ TᗯEᑎTY ᖴOᑌᖇ

"If your compassion does not include yourself, it is incomplete."

Honestly, it wasn't as bad as Pan had thought it would be

Pan had stood blank-faced as Ratched shouted his frustrations at her. Basically telling her to think about her actions, and to make sure she didn't injure herself.

After Optimus had finally arrived back at base, calming his friend down(and telling the medic to go take a break) Pan finally got to tell her side of the story. Well, as best she could with it being written down and Wheeljack jumping a couple of times to add his parts.

After Pan rolled her eyes at the white mech for the ninth time, she finally had enough.

Throwing her rock climbing hammer at the wrecker, a loud clang sounded through the base; causing everyone to freeze and look at the silently pissed off Pan glaring at Wheeljack.

'Can you please shut up?' Pan note seemed almost polite, only her facial expression giving away how much annoyance was meant.

Wheeljack chuckled, "Sure sunshine," he teased, "You're like a mini-Hatchet."

Pan narrowed her eyes, holding her second climbing hammer up threateningly.

Wheeljack's optics widened as he shook his helm and servos, "No need for that!"

Pan smiled as she placed her climbing hammer back on her belt beside her other climbing equipment.

Wheeljack venting in relief, unknowingly with the rest of the Autobots(minus Optimus who merely shook his helm in amusement as he continued to compare the Medic and his charge), all of them being on the medic of doom's wrench side once or twice.

🛠️

"It's like a recurring nightmare," Ratchet groaned as he was fixing the monitor for the ground bridge.

The mech glared at Miko was playing her guitar in time to the music playing with Jack and Raf dancing along.

Pan stood off to the side, going through her bag and frowning when she blew the dust off a few of her belongings.