ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ ᖴOᑌᖇTEEᑎ

When the four humans had finally settled down on the old ratty couch, each with their own activities, Optimus Prime finally made an entrance

"Autobots prepare to...." Optimus started looking at the Autobots before he caught the humans getting up curiously(one, in particular, getting very excited).

Arcee looked at the Prime expectancy, "Roll out?" Arcee asked.

Optimus looked at her, "Remain here," he finished.

"Ratchet, you'll come with me," Optimus said looking at the medic then looking back at the obviously upset Arcee.

"Arcee, we'll be outside communication range for some time so I'm putting you in charge," Optimus said to the two-wheeler.

Pan gave a slight shake of her head, a knowing grin on her lips as she watched the slowly growing, furious femme.

Miko frowned as she turned to Bulkhead, "Dude your biggest, you should be the boss," she told the ex-wrecker.

"Um, he never picks me," Bulkhead said awkwardly to his charge.

"Optimus, with all due respect, playing bodyguard is one thing. Babysitting is another," Arcee stepped forward to say to the taller Autobot causing Jack to sigh, shaking his head at his guardian as he headed towards the human-sized platforms with Pan, Raf, and Miko in tow.

"Besides, Ratchet hasn't been in the field since the war," Arcee added, barely sparing a glance at her charge.

Pan gave a light snort that her friends caught, peering at her in confusion as she giggled to herself.

"My pistons may be rusty, but my hearing is sharp as ever." Ratchet snapped at Arcee.

Pan's friends then caught on to why she was giggling and chuckled quietly, as to not draw attention to them.

"For the moment, It's only reconnaissance," Optimus attempted to assure Arcee.

Arcee's frown deepened, "Then why do I hear an edge in your voice?" She countered, a little sass in her voice.