ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ TᗯEᑎTY ᑎIᑎE

"Fall down five times, get back up six."

Pan let out a low breath from Ratchet’s passenger seat

The mech adjusted his side mirrors to look at the thoughtful look on his cr- charge’s face.

Pan’s fingers tapped on her knee in a steady beat as her eyes fogged over in thought.

“Pan?” Ratchet mentally cursed how his voice sounded as Pan shook her head and glanced at his steering wheel.

Pan's head tilted in her silent question, ‘Yes?’

Ratchet vented before continuing, “Are you alright?”

Pan thought it over before giving him a shrug of her shoulders, her facial expression going many mixes of emotion, mostly hurt, confusion, and heartbrokenness.

Ratchet’s spark reached out(literally) for the poor girl, whatever she was going through had just turned her world upside down.

Pan shivered as a small choked sob left her lips, her arms wrapping around herself as a small tear glided down her cheek.

Ratchet instinctively tightened his seat belt around her in what he could give her as a hug, comforting the girl as much as he could.

And he wouldn’t admit it, but Ratchet took the time to drive around town quietly as he calmed his cr-charge down.

🛠️

Pan waved her goodbye to her guardian and slipped inside of her house.

Pan let out a sigh as she lent her back against the door, her eyes closed as she tilted her up up.

Thalia darted her head out the lounge, hearing the door open and shut, “Pan?”

Her daughter’s head lowered to look at her mother, another sigh leaving her lips.

“What’s wrong, Pan?” Thalia asked, making her way to her.

Pan shrugged, her green eyes the only thing telling Thalia that something was wrong. Pan’s green eyes held confliction and torn emotions.

“Come on, hun,” Thalia wrapped her arm around Pan’s body and guided her daughter to the lounge where Logan blinked at them.