ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ TᗯEᑎTY OᑎE

"It's not the size of their body that matters. It's the size of their heart."

Pan grunted lightly as she gripped the rock ledge above her

Pan grunted lightly as she gripped the rock ledge above her. Her orange converse easily gripping the ledges underneath her feet.

The orange-red mesa the Hammer girl was climbing was certainly a challenge(for once) for her. Her hair tied back in a ponytail as small droplets of sweat dripped down her neck.

Pan paused, glancing up and her expression grew more determined as she renewed her climbing.

She had almost reached the top when suddenly her phone went off. Pan gasped, almost slipping from the two-point-two kilometer drop before regaining her balance and breathing in relief.

Pan scowled at the pocket that held her phone before quickly making her way up to the top of it. Pan panted, her hands on her knees before she flopped to the ground, dusting her pants as she sat on the ground.

Pan fumbled for her phone, switching it on when she found it, to see a text from Ratchet, surprisingly.

'Where are you?' the text read.

Pan's eyebrows furrowed, 'Out.'

'Did you forget that I was picking you up today?' Ratchet asked. Pan could almost hear the annoyed groan that was a common noise from the orange and white mech.

Pan's lips curled up, 'Maybe....'

'Panacea.'

'Yes,' Pan admitted, she hesitated before typing out another message, 'Can you send me a ground bridge?'

'Why? Panacea, where are you?' Ratchet texted.

Pan sighed before sending her coordinates. She waited for a while, biting her lip nervously.

'Sending one to you now,' Ratchet's text read. Pan winced at the cold tone of the text as a green swirling portal appeared in front of her.

Pan shifted her bag nervously before entering the portal where she came across three concerned human friends, and a whole team of confused/amazed/pissed off(in Ratchet's case) Autobots.