ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ TᕼIᖇTY OᑎE

"Ohana means family. Family means no one gets left behind, or forgotten."

Pan tapped her fingers against her knee as she waited for her guardian

Pan tapped her fingers against her knee as she waited for her guardian. Humming the beat to another popular song to keep herself entertained.

The low hum of Ratchet's alt-mode made Pan's head jerked up. A smile unconsciously spreading across her lips at the sight of him.

Pan quickly sent her mother a text saying she was going to be out with a friend before easily slipping inside Ratchet's alt-mode on his passenger seat.

"Hey, Ratchet," Pan's phone said for her, her smile still on her face.

Ratchet, even through his charge couldn't see it, smiled, "Greetings, Pan."

Pan couldn't help but giggle at his formal greeting, which(not that she could see it) made her guardian roll his optics.

"What was it that you wished to speak of?" Ratchet asked after his charge had calmed down.

Pan shifted nervously as she fumbled her hands. Ratchet was able to catch a few signs that she made(having had learnt from Rafael that his charge was capable of using her hands to speak, well, so to speak.) before she cut them off.

Pan's eyebrows furrowed as she tried to come up with the best solution to explain, "I'm sorta moving houses?" she finally typed into her phone.

Ratchet was silent for a while, "Not that we're leaving Jasper," Pan interjected quickly via phone, "We just needed to start over in a different house where we could have new memories. That's what I've been doing the past two days, packing up my stuff to move."

"Ah," Ratchet said, and Pan could image the bot nodding his helm as he stroked an imaginary beard. The image her mind came up with made Pan have to cover her mouth to muffle the giggles.

Ratchet's spark warmed at the sound of her amusement, even if he didn't want to show it. "What now?" He sighed.

"Silly thoughts," Pan's phone said as she waved it off.