ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ SEᐯEᑎ

Pᴀɴᴀᴄᴇᴀ Hᴀᴍᴍᴇʀ

Lee knocked on Panacea's door, "Panacea?"

There was rustling before the door opened swiftly and a blur of black, orange, white and blue quickly hugged her father's chest.

"Hey, sweetie," Lee chuckled as he pressed a kiss to her head.

A small humm vibrated from Pan's throat, without letting any words escape and she pulled back slightly from Lee's chest to smile up at him.

Lee's breath caught in his throat at the pure and innocent look on his daughter's face. Even after all this time, she always would be kept apart from the true evils of this world.

"I'm sorry it took so long to come back this time," Lee apologized as he pulled back from her.

Pan's smile dimmed slightly but regained itself as she darted back into her room. She came back out with post-it notes and a pen.

'You came back. I'm really happy to see you again,' Pan wrote, 'I want to tell you so much.'

"Over dinner?" Lee asked, a smile on his face, "Your mother's cooking."

Pan's face lit up, 'Mom's cooking is awesome! You missed out on a lot of great meals.'

"I bet I have," Lee messed up Pan's hair which gained a mock glare from her, "Want to head to the lounge, little keeper?"

Pan grinned at the nickname, nodding her head as she lead the way. Her post-it notes and pen in hand.

Lee chuckled at her carefreeness as he trailed after her. Pan smiled to her mother as she passed the doorway into the kitchen. Thalia smiled back to her daughter before going back to cooking.

Pan entered the lounge and flopped onto her usual couch. The pillow with a hammer stitched on it squished under her backside.

Lee laughed at the look on Pan's face, one fullied of content as she lay back on her favourite seat.

"So I heard you have new friends," Lee started as he sat down on a spare seat, "any of them boys," he teased.

Pan scowled at him and poked her tongue out, 'I don't like them romantically,' She wrote down.