Through The Dark

Through The Dark

Chapter Eighty-Seven: Breakaway

It was the next day and Rachel was at Quinn's and Puck was here. Yesterday was absolute hell. I didn't know my heart could hurt this much. I couldn't believe that Rachel did what she did. I got pretty much no sleep last night. I stayed up just starring at the ceiling. I really couldn't imagine my life without Rachel but, it was just so hard to convince myself to forgive her.

Of course I still cared about Rachel and worried about her safety especially because there is somebody stalking her. I decided to text her. Finn: Hey Rachel. I was just making sure you are okay and seeing if the police have called yet. Have they? I sent the text. A few minutes later I got one back, Rach: I'm okay. No calls from the police yet but also no calls from the mystery person. I read. I was so glad that she was okay and that she got no more creepy texts or calls but sad that the police haven't called yet. Whoever this sick person is must be good and is hard to track.

Kurt and Blaine came in later that day. I hugged Kurt, "Bro! I've missed you." I said. "Missed you too! How was NYC? Did you get Rachel back? Where is she?" He said nailing me with questions. "It was good! Yes and no... she is staying at Quinn's." I responded. "What happened?" Kurt asked confused. I scratched the back of my head. Thinking about all this was painful, "Well, I went there, we got in a small argument about trust because she was hanging with this Brody guy and I thought she was sleeping with him when they were just getting coffee. She got angry with me. I bought her flowers and proposed to her..." I said. Kurt's mouth dropped open when I said proposed. "She said yes, she hasn't told her mom, we came here for her Birthday." I continued. "Yesterday I found out... she slept with Brody." It was painful to say. Kurt signed and felt bad, "I'm so sorry..." He said. "It's fine." I said blankly. The question was, were we still getting married? Would it be best for us to breakaway?