Through The Dark

Through The Dark

Chapter Twenty-Six: Fire

We got in Finn's truck and were on our way back to his house. He looked over at me, "So... does this mean we are back together?" He asked. I looked back and smiled a little nodding, "Well.. I can't stay away from you and I'm pretty much in love with you.. So, yes. We are back together." I said putting one of my hands on his and smiling. Finn smiled brightly back. "Good! I like it that way." He said interlocking our fingers.

We got back to his house, walking in to see Mrs. Hudson standing in the kitchen making dinner. "There you two are!" She smiled. "Hi Mrs. Hudson." I said politely back. "Rachel, your dad's called and said they are going to be going out of town for a few days so you will be staying here. You two will be sleeping in different rooms even if you are just friends." She said clearly. "Yep... Just friends." Finn said nervously. I gave him a shut your mouth look. Mrs. Hudson started setting the table. "Where's Burt?" Finn asked. "He's out on a fishing trip for a few days." She put four plates on the table, "Kurt! Time to eat!" She yelled upstairs. "Finn, I also need you to take Rachel to her house after dinner to get her things." Mrs. Hudson said. "Yes ma'am." He responded.

Finn, his mom, his brother, and I were all around the table eating delicious pasta. Finn and I had to act like we weren't totally in love because everyone thinks we are just friends. It was harder than it seems. "This pasta is delicious, Mrs. Hudson." I said to break the silence. "Thank you Rachel! And please, call me Carole! Mrs. Hudson makes me feel so old!" She smiled and laughed a little. Everyone laughed a little and continued to eat. Finn and I kept making eye contact with each other and I could tell Kurt was already suspicious on what our relationship was here. We were more than friends... We were fire.

Through The DarkOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara