Through The Dark

Through The Dark

Chapter Nine: Cold Hearted

I was so nervous for my date with Rachel. I really like her and I wanted everything to go perfectly... That kiss was amazing... I've never had that feeling in my heart before. I honestly did not care about popularity anymore. All I truly cared about was Rachel. I couldn't wait to learn more about her... I barley got to ask her anything at that party because she ran off... I still don't know why but she said not to worry about it so I wasn't going to.

I looked in the mirror one last time. I got to say... I clean up nice. I smiled and gave myself a pep talk in the mirror before going to my car. I drove to Rachel's house and hopped out of my truck and went to her front door nervously knocking on it. I held the bouquet of flowers in my sweaty grip. Rachel answered the door moments later. She looked amazing... "You look amazing..." I said eyeing her down. "Thank you..." She said blushing and putting a piece of hair behind her ear. "Umm.. These are for you." I said nervously handing her the bouquet. She took them and smelled them. "They are beautiful Finn... Thank you so much." She smiled and walked with me.

We arrived at the restaurant. It was the nicest restaurant in town called, Breadstix. We sat at the booth. "I hope you like pasta..." I smiled and looked at the menu. "My favorite food!" She smiled sweetly back. "There we go! I just learned something new about you... I'd say this date is already going great." I half smiled. She nodded and giggled a little. "Yes it is!" Rachel said and looked at the menu. She was so cute... I just couldn't get over it. Nothing could ruin this moment... except for Quinn. Who was walking into Breadstix now with Santana and Brittany. All they were was cold hearted.