Through The Dark

Through The Dark

Chapter Thirty: Loser Like Me

Rachel and I walked into our first Glee Club meeting after school the next day. What was I getting myself into? I thought. For Rachel. I thought again and smiled down at her. There were all kinds of people we haven't seen before, and Rachel looked really nervous. I wasn't nervous, all these people personally looked like losers but again, this made Rachel happy so here I stand... in Glee Club.

Mr. Schuester said we had to all go around and introduce ourselves. He also, said we could sing a little something for everybody if we wanted to. No way in hell was I doing that. Kurt started off the little meeting thing. Yes, Kurt can sing. He's actually really good. "Hello, I'm Kurt Hummel." He said proudly and started singing a little of "Roses Turn" I looked over at Rachel and she was surprised at how good Kurt was. She seemed intimidated. Kurt got finished and sat down as everyone clapped. Most everyone, just introduced theirselves... including, Mercedes Jones, Artie Abrams, Tina Cohan-Chang, Mike Chang, and I. Rachel of course, introduced herself and sang a little of some Barbra Streisand song. God she was amazing... I thought to myself, starring at her and realized people need to think we are just friends. Everyone clapped for her and Mr. Schuester stood back up, "Great job everyone! Hopefully more of you will be less shy soon! So we will meet again every week day at the same time! We still have one more person in the club, he will be here tomorrow! Enjoy the rest of the day!" Who could this other guy be? I thought to myself again. Why was I worried about him... He is probably just some other loser. I don't need to worry about anyone coming in a stealing Rachel from me... She was mine. I guess what I'm realizing here is no one is really a loser. No one was really a loser like me.