Through The Dark

Through The Dark

Chapter Seventy-Three: Don't Make Me Over

Finn was acting really weird and I didn't know why. I went home that night and called him. "Hello?" He answered. "Finn?" I said. "Oh hey Rachel." He said not that happy. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing..." he responded. I heard noises in the background. "Where are you?" I asked. "In New York City." He answered. "Oh my god! Really? We have to see each other!" I said with excitement. "If you really want to. I'm at the bar on 44th street." Finn said. "Alright. See you soon." I hung up with a smile.

My mom was at a late rehearsal tonight so I didn't have to worry about sneaking out. I walked into the bar with a really sexy outfit on. The high knee black boots showed off just enough skin to tease Finn. I found him sitting at the bar. "Finn?" I said walking up to him. Right when he looked at me he eyed me up and down, speechless. I could tell he was mad about something but he was still speechless. "Oh. Wow. Hi Rachel." He said trying to catch his words. I smiled and sat down by Finn.

"So who was the guy you were with?" Finn asked taking a sip of his beer. "So that's why you are acting weird... That is just my old friend Brody. We are nothing more then Friends." I said directly. "Then what was with the giggling?" He asked. "We were just catching up over coffee Finn! Why can't you except the fact that I'm in love with you!" I shotted back before running out of the bar. The fact that Finn couldn't trust me drove me crazy and made me so upset. Don't make me over.