Through The Dark

Through The Dark

Eighty-Three: Creep

I woke up the next morning to sunlight peeking in the window. I was curled up next to Finn with my head on his chest and his arms wrapped around me. I opened my eyes slowly and smiled immediately remembering what happened last night. The only thing covering me was a white sheet wrapped around my body. I kissed Finns chest lightly. His eyes opened and he smiled at me, "Good morning beautiful...." He said running one of his hands through my hair. "Morning..." I said smiling up at him. "Have I have told perfect you are?" Finn asked looking in my eyes. "Maybe a few times..." I blushed. "Well good... because that's exactly what you are. Perfect." He said smiling before kissing my lips.

I got a shower before wrapping my hair up in a towel and slipping shorts and a tank top on. I walked out to the living room where Finn was watching TV. He smiled at me before standing up, "I made you a sandwich, it's sitting on the counter. I'm gonna go get my shower!" Finn said before kissing me on my cheek. "Thank you babe." I said smiling back before he went into the bedroom. I grabbed my phone off it's charger and sat down to eat my sandwich. As I was eating I was scrolling through my phone.

I looked at my email to see a new message from an anonymous user. I opened it, "Rachel... Rachel... Rachel... You naughty girl... You ran back in Finns arms... Huh? Wasn't our night way better, I mean you don't remember it but still. See you soon doll. Hopefully you are ready to have more fun." The email read. My stomach filled with fear that felt like fire. My eyes went all over the screen. There was a link. I clicked the link to see a video of Finn and I doing it last night... my mystery raper was watching us... just like he was watching everything else in my life. Creep.