Through The Dark

Through The Dark

Chapter Eighty-Five: Confessions

It was the next day and there still wasn't any news from the police. I was anxious all the time now. I always stayed right by Finn because that's where I felt safest. I decided that I felt really bad about keeping secrets from my mom so I called her. I told her I would be back in a week and that I was staying at Quinn's. I decided that I would take Finn back to the city with me and we would tell Shelby about us together.

Brody texted me asking where I was... I couldn't stand all this lying to everyone. I needed to tell Finn about Brody. I came out of my room and saw Finn sitting on the couch watching baseball. I stood in front of the TV, "Hey, can we talk?" I said playing with the ring on my finger. Finn turned off the TV. "Well of course!" He said patting the couch telling me to take a seat. I sat down and took a deep breath. Gosh this was going to be hard... Finn is so sweet and I knew this was just going to break his heart but I had to tell him. I can't go into a marriage where we aren't completely honest with each other.

"Okay Finn, I need to tell you something... It's not the best or easiest thing to tell you..." I began. I took his hand, "and I want you to remember that I love you very, very much." I continued, looking into his eyes. He looked down at our hands and played with my fingers, "Okay Rach... I love you very, very much too. What is it?" He asked a little nervously. I took another breath, "I- I slept with Brody." I spit out. Finns face went blank. He stopped playing with my fingers and he just sat there, not saying a word. I hated my confessions.

SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING :(

ANYWAYS, AHHH NAHH FINCHEL :O

Leave me so comments! :)

~Leah