Through The Dark

Through The Dark

Chapter Seventy-Four: What The Fuck?

I was so angry at Finn. First he comes all the way to NYC, calls me likes if freakin Christmas morning, hangs up on me, gives me small talk when I'm excited to see him, and then he accuses me of "giggling" with Brody when we were just having some damn coffee! He is so ridiculous! I tell him I love him and he doesn't even say it back like he doesn't even care about me anymore! Well I was going to go be with someone who did care about me.

I knocked on Brody's apartment door. He opened it and looked at me, "Rachel... you look amazing!" He said with a smile. "Thanks." I blushed. "Can I come in?" I asked. "Oh yeah, of course!" He said stepping to the side. He shut the behind me and I turned around to face him before walking closer to him and kissing him. He kissed back. We kissed each other harder and were pressed up against the door. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he picked me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist. I kissed him harder and our tongues smashed into each other before he trailed kisses down my neck and to my chest. I felt guilty but this felt so good.

The next morning I woke up in bed with Brody. I opened my eyes slowly before looking around realizing where I actually was. Shit. Shelby is going to be so mad at me. I looked at my phone and saw a text from Finn. Finn❤️: I love you too Rach. I love you so much. The message read. What the fuck?

Authors Note: Hey lovebugs! Thank you all SO much for reading my fanfic and commenting back all the nice feedback! Also thank you for voting! :)

Ew Brody... LOL.