Through The Dark

Through The Dark
Chapter Forty-Seven: Total Eclipse of The Heart
The police came and Jesse was arrested for break in and attempted rape. I watched as they put him in the back of the cop car. I was having flashbacks to that night in NYC. I looked at Finn and hugged him tightly, "I'm so sorry Finn..." I cried into his chest. He hugged back tightly. "It's okay Rachel. It's okay." He said running his hand through my hair. "I should of trusted you..." I cried. "You didn't know... don't blame yourself." Finn said before he kissed my cheek. "You are safe now. Your raper has been arrested." He smiled a little and rubbed my back. "Are you sure my original raper is Jessie?" I asked. "Come on Rach... it has to be." Finn said positively. I nodded and smiled a little. "Your right... Your right!" I stood on my tip toes and kissed him. Finn wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed back. I pulled back and looked into his eyes, "Can you stay here with me tonight?" I asked. "I don't want to be alone." I begged. "Of course I will." Finn smiled. Finn eyed me down. "Are you going to button your shirt back up?" He asked. "Should I?" I asked with a smirk. "Hey, I'm not complaining." Finn chuckled and gave me another kiss on the lips. "Let's go to bed." He half smiled. "I'm right beside you." I said as I interlocked our fingers. Thinking of how this is supposed to be. Our fingers interlocked... our hands never apart. Total eclipse of the heart.