Through The Dark

Though The Dark
Chapter Three: No Air
My name is Finn Hudson. 17 years old and star Quarterback of the McKinley High School football team. You could pretty much say I'm the full package... I have the looks, the chicks, the brains, and the charm. I was coolest thing this school has. Even though it was a honor being popular and going to parties every weekend, something didn't feel right... Like I wasn't staying true to myself. I guess I really haven't found out who I am yet. People probably think my life is a breeze since I can get any girl I want... but it's not. I still haven't found the girl for me yet. I was off and on with Quinn Fabray, head cheerleader but, I don't feel like she fully understands me. I don't feel like anyone really understands me.

I sat in my Spanish class bored out of my mind... I could barley stay awake... The only thing I knew how to say in Spanish was, no me gusta and that was from Santana Lopez saying it to me all the time... I don't really even know what it truly means. Anyways, I was still sitting there, bored, when a short brunette girl that I've never seen before walks into the room. I watched her as she handed a note to the teacher, Mr. Schuester. "Attention everyone this is Rachel, she is new to the school! Please make her feel welcome!" He said smiling at everyone and telling the new girl where to sit, "You can sit right over here Rachel." Mr. Schu points to the chair right next to me. She smiles a little, looking down and takes a seat. "This is Finn. I'm sure he can answer any questions you might have." He smiled at us before walking back to his desk. Rachel gave me a little wave but didn't say anything before she went to sorting her things out. I don't know much about this girl... but, she literally makes me feel, in a good way, like I have no air.