Through The Dark

Through The Dark

Chapter Eighteen: If You Say So

It was Saturday afternoon and I just couldn't stop thinking about yesterday with Rachel. We had so much fun and I was so glad I didn't tell her to bring her swimsuit. I sat on the couch watching sports when my phone buzzed. Text Message-Rach👑: Hey🙈 My dad's are going out for the day! You should come over...😏💗. I smiled brightly at the text before texting back, Me: Sounds like fun...😎 be over soon😍❤️. I slid my phone into my pocket before looking in the mirror. I fixed my hair a little before walking out to my truck.

I pulled into Rachel's driveway and hopped out of my truck. I made sure her dad's cars were gone before walking up and ringing the doorbell. The bright, beautiful face of my girlfriend opened the door. "Finn!" She cheered and hugged me. I smiled and hugged back. "I'm so happy you are here! I hate being alone..." Rachel said still hugging me. I kissed the top of her head, "Anything for you love..." We walked into her house. I've never actually been it before. I looked around at everything. She took my hand, "Here, let me show you my room!" She said pulling me upstairs. She smiled walking into her room. I looked around, there were a bunch of Broadway posters hanging up and a lot of trophies and certificates. Her room was all pink and really cute... just like her.

Before I knew it we were on her bed making out. It was amazing. I cupped her cheek kissing her harder as she kissed back. She put her arms around my neck, pulling her body closer to mine. I ran a hand slowly up and down her back. She said quietly in between kisses "I love you so much." "I love you so much more..." I said back, kissing down her jawline to her neck. She breathed and closed her eyes as I did. "If you say so..."