Through The Dark

Through The Dark

Chapter Fifty-Eight: Baby

I woke up the next morning in my room well, my room at Finns house. I was so confused and I had a huge headache. The party was such a blur. I looked down to see I was just in a robe and the clothes I borrowed from Quinn were folded up on a chair. I slowly got out of bed before stretching and going into the kitchen where I saw Noah and Finn. Noah patted Finns shoulder "Good luck!" he said before walking out. I watched Noah walk away before looking back at Finn. "Good luck about what?" I asked concerned. "Coffee? Eggs?" He said trying to change the subject. "Finn, I'm a vegan. Now talk to me." I said seriously. "Well at the party... you were drunk." He said. "Yeah... I kind of figured..." I responded. "We had sex..." He said quietly. "What!? Were you drunk too?" I asked. Finn scratched the back of his neck, "Uh-umm no." He said. "FINN! Why would you take advantage of me?" I yelled. "I'm sorry! You looked really really good and you were being all clingy. I couldn't help myself!" He said back. "I CANT BELIEVE YOU!" I continued yelling. "We have a had sex before Rachel!" Finn said back. "YEAH BUT I ACTUALLY KNEW IT WAS HAPPENING!" I got more and more angry. "IM GOING TO MY ROOM!" I yelled more before starting to stomp away. "Wait Rachel! One more thing..." Finn yelled for me. I looked back frustrated, "What?" Finn looked at me terrified, "We weren't using protection..." he said looking down. My mind went blank except for two words... shit baby.