Through The Dark

Through The Dark
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Be Okay
Rachel and I were driving back to her house to get her stuff. "We have to keep the whole, we're dating thing a secret, you know?" Rachel said. I nodded, "I know... It's going to be super hard for me not to just kiss you when you are next to me." I smirked at her. She smiled back "Try your best!" Rachel giggled. "For you.. Of course." He smiled and continued driving.

We got to her house and walked to the door. Rachel pulled out her house key, unlocking the door. I walked in after her. We went up to her room and I helped her pack her things up. She was defiantly an over packer... she looked like she was moving in for a few months! "You got enough there?" I said sarcastically. She looked at her bags and thought for a minute. "I think..." Rachel said as if it was a serious question. I laughed and wrapped my arms around her. "You are possibly the cutest thing I have ever seen..." I said snuggling my head onto her shoulder. She blushed and leaned back on me before turning around and kissing me passionately on the lips. I kissed back.

We ended up kissing for awhile... It was so nice to be alone. Everything was going perfectly until Rachel's phone started to ring. She immediately stopped and jumped nervously walking to her phone. When she looked at screen her face went pale. "Who is it? Want me to answer?" I said stepping over by her. She shook her head and put the phone up to her ear, "Hello?" her voice cracked. After just a few seconds she hung up and looked blankly. "What did he say Rach?" I asked gently. "H-he said he will see me soon... He i-is acting like he knows exactly where I am..." She said worried. I wrapped my arms around her. "It's going to be okay." I said trying to comfort her. Truthfully I didn't know... I didn't know how things could possibly be okay.