Through The Dark

Through The Dark

Chapter Sixteen: Can't Fight This Feeling

I laid in my bed, starring up at the ceiling. I replayed everything that just happened in my mind. I didn't really know what to believe but, I knew one thing... I was in love with Finn and I felt like he did have true feelings for me... But someway... somehow, I needed him to prove it to me.

I walked into school in the morning, ignoring everyone. I went to my locker. Right when I got there, I already saw Finn coming down the hallway. "Rachel!" He said running up to me. I shut my locker and looked down. "Rachel... Please... Please... just let me talk to you." He pleaded. "I'm listening..." I said quietly. "I need you to come to the auditorium." Finn said looking into my eyes. I swallowed and nodded, following him to the auditorium. He took my hand and sat me down in the front row in front of the stage, where he sat when I sang to him... This could only mean one thing. Finn Hudson was going to sing to me.

Finn got up on stage and smiled at me before starting the music to "Can't Fight This Feeling" By the band, Reo Speedwagon. I couldn't help but smile. He started to sing and he was actually really good. I was very surprised. I could now tell he had true feelings for me and I was in love. He finished singing and I was pretty much in tears. "Rachel Berry. Please trust in me... I wouldn't sing for anyone else. I knew from the moment I saw your face you were something special. I am in love with you." He said looking me in my teary eyes. I ran up on stage and kissed and hugged him tightly, because honestly I can't fight this feeling.