Through The Dark

Through The Dark

Chapter Sixty-Eight: Hello, Goodbye

"Finn! We can't be together!" I said about to start crying. He became quiet. "I am going to live with my mom back in the city... I finally found her and talked with her. I am only 16 Finn. I have to have a parent guardian." I said as tears fell from my cheeks. Finn was absolutely speechless. "I'm sorry... I should of told you as soon as I found out..." I said. We sat there in pure silence.

A few days went by and I got all my stuff from Quinn's and went back to Finn's house to get the rest of my things. I packed all my stuff up in the guest room. Finn came in, "Please don't go..." he said. "Finn I have to. I'm doing the best thing for me. I need an adult in my life. I need someone." I said quietly. "You have me..." He said holding back tears. I looked over at him with tears in my eyes, "I'm going to miss you so much." I said before hugging him tightly.

Finn drove me to the airport in his truck. This truck had so many memories and I just wanted to cry. I could tell Finn was disappointed but I knew this is what I had to do even if I had to leave the love of my life behind. Who said this had to be a goodbye? It was a see ya later. He walked me into the airport. Our hands were interlocked. After security and everything we got to the gate. This was the "see ya later" I was talking about. "Plane 234 now boarding." The lady spoke. I looked up at Finn with watery eyes. I kissed him hardly and pulled back letting out a cry. "Goodbye Finn..." I said as my voice cracked and I let go of his hand and made my way onto the plane. It was a hello, goodbye.