Through The Dark

Through The Dark

Chapter Fifty-Nine: I Don't Want To Know

I broke down. Once again. I fell in place right onto the floor, crying. Finn came over to me and bent down. "No Rachel... please. Please don't cry. It's going to be okay." He said. "It's going to be okay..." he continued as he started to shed a few tears himself. "IM SO STUPID!" He yelled. I looked at him. Seeing Finn in pain made me feel so terrible because it was very rare. I wiped the tears off my eyes, "No! No Finn you aren't stupid! Like you said... it's going to be okay!" I said trying to make things sound better. "I might not even be pregnant. We won't know that until we go to the doctors... so let's stay calm. I'll make an appointment for first thing in the morning..." I said as calmly as I could but in my mind I was surely not calm, at all. How could I be. Finn took a deep breath and nodded before hugging me. "I love you so much Rach..." He held me tightly. "I love you too." I said nestling my head onto his shoulder. We hugged for awhile. As we did I thought of everything, like what it would be like to raise a child with Finn. He would be a great dad... but honestly, I wasn't ready for that responsibility right now.. I still have my whole life ahead of me. I still have to get through school. I still have to be young. I wouldn't be able to do that with a child. Tears started to come out of my eyes again and I hugged Finn tighter. I was scared. I was terrified. I don't want to know.