Through The Dark

Through The Dark

Chapter Sixty-Four: I Wish

It's be a week and I am still staying with Quinn. The only communication I've had with Finn is when he texts me to ask if I am okay. I always am but was I okay with us? No. I was still mad at Finn for what he said. It may of not seemed like that big of a deal but it was for me. Like, did he not understand my daddy's died and I have been raped and almost raped again. Did he not understand I was handling the situation the best I could?

I was laying on the couch eating pretzels and watching reality TV. "Get up! We are going out!" Quinn said walking in the room. "I don't want to..." I groaned. "Come on! You can't just sit in this house forever!" She said pulling my blanket off me. "Ugh. Fine. Where are we going?" I asked. "The bar! I got fake IDS for us." She said with a mischievous smile. "Oh fun." I said getting up and going to get ready.

We walked into the bar. The fake IDS surprisingly worked. The bar was so cool. The lights were crazy, people were everywhere dancing, drinking, having a good time. There was even karaoke... weird. "Cool??" Quinn asked me. "Very!" I said with a smile. "I'm going to go get a drink!" I said. "Oo get me one too!" Quinn said. I nodded before walking toward the bar. I brushed my hair out of my eyes and smiled looking down. It was good to be out. As I was walking I ran in to someone, "Oh I'm so sorry!" I said before looking up in the eyes of the familiar face of... "Rachel?" He said with a little smile. "Finn." I said surprised. I wish it could be fine with us again. I wish.