Through The Dark

Through The Dark

Chapter Sixty-Six: Make You Feel My Love

Being just friends with Rachel was really difficult. We did this before and I went off and kissed Quinn. That didn't go down well, so this time I was being very mature about it. It was even more difficult because Quinn, Puck, Rachel, and I would always hang out. Quinn and Puck started dating and they are always making out which made things awkward for Rachel and I.

Tonight we were all going to the movies to see this new movie called "The Fault In Our Stars". Puck was getting all tidied up for the movies while I was laying on my bed in my letterman jacket throwing a football up and down. Puck came out of the bathroom ready. "Come on dude. Try to get your woman back." Puck said. I got up, "She just wants to be friends and I'm respecting that man." I responded. Puck shrugged and we went on our way to pick the girls up.

We got into the theater. Puck and Quinn of course wanted to sit by each other so that left Rachel and I right next to each other. I looked over at her and half smiled, "Excited for the movie?" I asked. "Yes! I've read the book! Warning you are going to cry!" She said smiling back. I nodded and kept smiling. She was so cute. Augustus Waters and Hazel Grace reminded me a lot of Rachel and I. I kept looking over at Rachel and I could tell that she would look back. I put my hand over hers looking straight at the screen. Surprisingly, she let me keep it there. I need to make you feel my love.