Through The Dark

Through The Dark
Chapter Eight: Fireworks
I woke up the next morning and had no clue where I was. I had a major headache. I had a moment of panic because, last time this happened to me I woke up from being raped. Well, I wasn't naked and I didn't have anymore scratches or bruises. I rubbed my eyes and looked around. I was in a living room on a couch, I still had my clothes on from last night but I had a blanket over me. As I was wondering where I was at, Finn came out of I'm guessing his room. "Oh well good morning sunshine." He smiled. So that's where I am... But why?

Finn and I sat on his couch with our cups of coffee he made. He explained why I was here and how I got really drunk at the party last night. He didn't want to bring me back home like that because he didn't want to me to get in trouble. He said he took my phone and texted one of my dad's saying I was spending the night at Quinn's house. "It really means a lot you went through all of that just to keep me out of trouble..." I smiled shyly. "Anything for you..." Finn half smiled. "But why did you run away from me at the party?" He asked. I cleared my throat and looked down before looking back at him. I looked in his eyes leaning in and kissing him gently on the lips. The kiss was so passionate, so real. I didn't want to stop but I had to. I pulled back slowly. "Just don't take it personally... Okay?" Finn nodded still in shock I just kissed him. I smiled and blushed. "Rachel, will you go on a real date with me tomorrow night?" He took my hand. "We can get to know each other better." Finn smiled. I thought for a minute and nodded feeling no fear at all. I felt safe with Finn. I felt trust with Finn. But most of all... Fireworks.