Through The Dark

Through The Dark
Chapter Thirty-Nine: First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
Kissing Rachel made my life so much better... all stress just went away. It was just us in that moment... together. "I love you so much Rach..." I said in between kisses. "I love you more..." she said kissing me even harder. "Not possible!" I said with a laugh and pulled her into my lap kissing her again. Rachel Berry you are honestly the greatest, specialist, most beautiful human on this Earth I thought to myself.

We just laid on the bed for a minute. Rachel was interlocking our fingers while I was running my other hand through her long beautiful brown hair. She looked into my eyes, "Finn... I know you probably think I want to wait to take it to the next level... but we love each other, right?" She asked. "Of course!" I said sitting up a little. "I love you so much." I smiled. Rachel smiled back. "Well than I think it's the perfect time to show each other how much we really do love each other..." She said quietly before she leaned in and kissed me slowly and companionably. I ran my hands slowly down her back to the zipper of her dress. She wrapped her arms tighter around my neck as I unzipped her dress. I slid it down revealing her perfect, tan, body. I looked at it speechless before looking her back in the eyes, "You are perfect." I said. She smiled a little and I kissed her again leaning her back on the bed. Rachel lifted up my shirt as I helped her take it off. She ran her hands down my chest, to my stomach, to my jeans button. She unbuttoned them and slid them down and I kicked them off. At this point all I had on was boxers and Rachel just had a bra and underwear on. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked her. "I'm positive." She nodded. I kissed her lips and than her neck. Rachel smiled with pleasure and I unclipped her bra strap, taking it off. I kissed down her chest as she pulled off my boxers and I pulled off her underwear. Rachel was the sexiest girl alive and she was mine.

It was amazing. Everything about it was perfect. More perfect than I ever imagined it. Rachel felt great... We laid there with each other. Her curled up in my arms. There wasn't anyone else I would rather do it with. I rubbed her back, "I knew you were the one... the first time ever I saw your face."