Through The Dark

Through The Dark

Chapter Eighty: Here I Go

I finished eating and went into my room to pack. As I was packing I called Finn. "Hello my beautiful fiancé..." He answered. "Hello love..." I said. "Pack your things up! We are going back to Lima." I smiled. "How did you convince Shelby to let you come back to Lima with me? Wait, did you tell her?" Finn questioned. "No, no I did not tell her." I said playing with the ring that was not yet back on my finger. "I just told her that my "friend" came to invite me to a party that people back in Ohio were throwing me for my 17th Birthday." I responded. "A party? I thought it was just going to be me and you for your Birthday..." He said disappointed. I giggled, "It is silly! It was just an excuse!" I said. "Oh..." He said and I could tell he had a smile on his face. "Now get packed, I'll meet you at your motel room. I love you Finn. See ya soon." I said before hanging up. Gosh he was such a dork but, he was my dork.

I got to Finns motel room door and put the ring back on since I wasn't with my mom anymore. This place was really creepy. I knocked on the door. Finn opened it and right when I saw him I smiled. He looked so cute in one of his football t-shirts and plaid pajama pants. He helped me with my things and set them on the bed. His suitcase was also packed. "Are you ready?" I asked. "Yes master..." He joked and came closer to me wrapping his arms around my waist. "You know you love me..." I smiled up at him. Finn leaned down closer to my lips. "Yes I do..." He said quietly. "Very much." he said before kissing me gently. I kissed back. Finn pulled back slowly, "Are you sure we have to leave tonight?" He asked rubbing up and down my sides. "Yes..." I said trying to resist the temptation of kissing him again. "I want to get there." I smiled. Finn started to kiss my neck, "If you really want to..." He said in between kisses. I closed my eyes and bit my lip as he kissed my neck. I managed to get the words, "Come on Finn... we need to go." He pulled back, "Okay, okay." he smirked. "I'm not staying in this creepy motel room!" I smiled and got my stuff.

We got in a taxi and were on our way to the train station. Finn held my hand and played with the ring on my finger. I smiled at him and he smiled back. "I want to let you know when you were here and I was in Ohio I had some really good... vivid... sexy dreams about you." He said. I blushed, "I had some of those about you too..." I admitted. Finn smirked and kissed my cheek. We got to the train station. Here we go. Here I go.