Through The Dark

Through The Dark

Chapter Thirty-Five: Not The End

The next thing you know Quinn and I were in her car speeding to my house. I wouldn't tell Quinn what exactly was going on but, she was defiantly as scared as me. We pulled up by my house and I saw Finn's truck in the driveway. "That's it! That's his truck!" I pointed and screeched. I hopped out and quickly ran up to the door. "Rachel! Wait! Be careful!" Quinn called out and caught up with me. I opened the door and walked in. "Finn! Are you here??" I yelled. We both jumped when we heard a big crash coming from the basement. "No!" I sobbed and ran down the stairs to the basement. Quinn looked confused on what was even happening but, she followed me.

I walked down to the basement to see Finn tied up and with duct tape on his mouth. Quinn and I ran up to him with worry and pulled the duct tape off. "You guys need to get out of here!" He panicked. "I'm not leaving you..." I said and started trying to get him untied. As we were trying to get the rope off we saw a guy with a black mask on to cover his identity standing right across the room. I stood in front of Finn and Quinn, "Please... just take me! Don't hurt my friends." I said breathing heavily and my body numb. Finn got really angry and broke the rope off and stood up. "Don't you dare lay a finger on her!" He said pulling me closer to him. The man in the mask did not speak. He did something way worse. He pulled out a black, killing machine known as a gun and pointed it at us. I slipped out of Finns arms and walked over to the guy. "Just take me." I said with a shaky tone. "Rachel no." Finn said sounding scared himself. "I have to..." I said back as tears started to stream and just like that we were gone. But I knew, for me, it's not the end.