Through The Dark

Through The Dark

Seventy-Two: Don't Wanna Lose You

Rachel hasn't called or texted me in awhile. She is probably having fun with other people in the city that never sleeps... I decided to take a walk this morning just to think. As I was walking I passed a little jewelry store. I looked in the window and saw the most beautiful ring. It had a big diamond jewel in the middle with infinity signs on both sides. It reminded me of Rachel since I told her we were infinite. I believed we still were so I walked into that store and I bought that ring. I was going to ask Rachel Berry to marry me.

I got on the train to NYC that next morning. After a few hours I arrived there. I checked into a cheap motel since I just spent practically my whole life savings on a wedding ring. I got all cleaned up and put a my nice suit on. Central Park will be the perfect place to ask her. Nice and peaceful.

I was starting to get really nervous. I rubbed my hands together before picking up my cell phone and calling Rachel. My heart was racing with every ring. When she answered I heard her giggling, "Hold on..." she said to someone. "Hello?" Rachel said. "Hey Rach..." I said with a smile on my face. "Hey stranger! How are you?" She asked. "Who is it?" I heard a guys voice in the background. My smile left my face. "Um never mind. I got to to go. Talk to you later." I said before hanging up. I looked down at the ring. I don't wanna lose you.