Through The Dark

Through The Dark
Chapter Seventy: New York State of Mind
I breathed deeply as his hand ran up my shirt, my eyes closed. His touch felt so good. He pulled my shirt off, letting the cool air tingle on my stomach. He trailed kisses up my stomach, in between my chest, and up to my neck before kissing me on the lips bringing the warmth back. I kissed back as my tongue ran into his. He pulled me closer against his body, his shirt already off. We rubbed against each other, "Oh Finn..." I moaned with pleasure.

I rolled back and forth in my bed before waking up. I sat up quickly and looked for Finn to be right next to me but he wasn't. I have lived with my mom in the city for 2 weeks now and almost every night I have had sex dreams about Finn. I missed him so much. I was glad to be living with my mom though. It was nice to know her. She is so talented and has such a great voice. Her name was Shelby and she was actually staring in a new Broadway show called "If/Then" I have wanted to be on Broadway since I was a fetus so seeing my mom on Broadway was just amazing.

I was going to my moms rehearsal tomorrow and I couldn't wait to see how things worked backstage on Broadway. Today I just stayed in my room and laid on my bed thinking about Finn. While I was laying there thinking about Finn my phone buzzed, I looked at it quickly hoping for it to be Finn. It was definitely was not Finn. "So... I see you came back home." The message read. Once again, my heart dropped. It was back. My New York State of mind.