Through The Dark

Through The Dark

Chapter Twenty: Somewhere

It was Monday morning and I couldn't wait to see Finn. I was so angry at my dad's who grounded me and said I can't see Finn anymore out of school. They think they are protecting me from my past but they weren't. Finn made me happier and made me feel safer. I needed him in my life. I ran up to him and hugged him tightly as soon as I saw him in the hallway. He hugged back and rubbed my back. I once again, felt safe.

"Sorry about Saturday night..." I said avoiding eye contact. "It's fine Rach... I shouldn't have been there anyways. I'm the one who is sorry for getting you in trouble." He said looking me in the eyes. I looked back and nodded. "So what is your punishment?" Finn said walking with his arm around me. "I am grounded and I am not allowed to see you out of school." I said frowning. He chuckled a little. "They really think we aren't going to see each other out of school?" I looked at him. "We are going to have one of those secret relationships you see in the movies... like Romeo and Juliet." He smiled proudly of his idea. "You do know how that ends right?" I giggle. "Tell your dad's you are going to Quinn's house after school to work on a project." Finn smiled and kissed my head. "I'll see you at the end of the day."

Surprisingly my dad's bought the whole going to a girls house they have never met to work on a project trick. Finn and I went back to his house. We walked in. "Don't worry, Kurt is at his boyfriends house and my mom doesn't get off work for awhile." Finn smiled. I smiled back as I put my books down on the table. "What should we do?" I asked curiously. "I have one idea..." He said kissing my lips. I kissed back. A few seconds later were on the couch making out. I wrapped a leg around him. He started kissing my neck and I smiled with pleasure as he did. But, then I felt him starting to lift up my shirt and a thousand thoughts and flashbacks went through my head. I stood up quickly. "I'm sorry... I need to get home." And before he could stop me I was gone. Going... Somewhere.