Through The Dark

Through The Dark

Chapter Fifty-Seven: Blame It On the Alcohol

I was at the party with Puck waiting for Rachel and Quinn to get here. The party was at our friend Mikes house. It was pretty sweet. Puck has already had a few drinks, I wasn't going to drink because I wanted to stay sober for Rachel. I walked around before feeling someone tap on my shoulder. I turned around as I said "sorry I have a..." realizing it was my girlfriend. "Wow Rachel..." I said speechless, eyeing her up and down. She looked perfect. Her crop top was perfectly fitted on her perfectly tanned body and her skirt showed off her amazing long legs. Her smile was amazing and I just wanted to kiss her so badly. "You... you look amazing..." I said still pretty speechless. She smiled which killed me, "Thank you..." she said as she walked up closer to me and kissed me on the lips, I kissed back. Rachel pulled away and bit her lip a little. She took my breath away.

I made sure to stay by Rachel because I knew if I left her some man whore would try to get all over her... because I mean, she looked hot. Like super hot. She grabbed my hand and pulled me toward the drink table. "Are you sure you want to drink Rach?" I asked her. "What's a party without a drink?" She asked. I shrugged. Rachel started to drink and I still decided not to.

After Rachel had a couple drinks I told her that was enough. "Noooo..." She whined already sounding drunk. She started to stumble. "Rachel you need to lay down..." I said before taking her to a empty bedroom. I laid her down on the bed. "I don't want to rest..." she said before sitting up a little and kissing me. I knew she was drunk but I couldn't help but kiss back. "Rachel... you are drunk." I said pulling away. She pulled me back closer and took my hand putting it on the visible skin between her skirt and her top. She felt so perfect. I kissed her again harder and things kind of just happened. I couldn't even blame it on the alcohol.