Through The Dark

Through The Dark

Thirty-Three: Get It Right

I was laying in bed that night, thinking. That Jessie guy seemed really suspicious. Like yeah... he can sing and dance, and he's not that bad looking but, is he bigger than me? No. He isn't. I didn't know why Rachel would even want to talk to him. She was also acting really weird when I asked her if she got anymore blocked phone calls. I needed to protect her... so I did something I probably shouldn't of. I quietly snuck into the guest room Rachel is staying in and grabbed her cell phone off the night stand. When I got back to my room, I went to voicemails to see three. One wasn't opened. I listened to the old ones before opening the new one. "Hello sunshine..." The mans voice started, "I know you are staying at your dumb boyfriends house right now..." Dumb? I thought to myself before continuing to listen. "So meet me at your house tomorrow after school... Don't bring Finn. Or else." The voicemail cut off and I felt so much anger. I wanted to punch this guy so badly. I couldn't let Rachel hear this voicemail, so, I deleted it before setting it back in her room. I wasn't going to let Rachel anywhere near her house. I decided I was going to go there tomorrow and beat up this bastard. Now... How do I get Rachel away for the day? I had one idea... I called Quinn. Yes Quinn. I knew Rachel didn't really like her but I knew Quinn would help me... so I had to. "Hey, it's Finn. I was wondering if you could maybe take Rachel shopping or something tomorrow? Please. Text me in the morning." I said, leaving a message. Hopefully this plan would work out and my girl would be safe. Hopefully I can get it right.