Through The Dark

Through The Dark

Chapter Fifty-Six: Teenage Dream

Finn's friend, Noah has been here for a few weeks now. The school year was finally over. Finn was always out with Puck going to parties and stuff. They always invited me but, I'm not much of a party girl. I haven't gotten any creepy texts, calls, or voicemails lately which I was so happy about. I have also been hanging out with Quinn. She was a great friend to talk to, have sleepovers and go to the movies with. It was fun having some girl

time why Finn had some guy time with his friends.

Finn and Noah begged Quinn and I to come to a party with them. After awhile we gave in and told them we would go. I brought my things to Quinn's house and we got ready. I came out in my polka dot dress with knee high socks and flats. "Oh honey, you can not wear that!" Quinn said. I looked down at my outfit, "Well then what am I supposed to wear?" I asked. Quinn thought a second before turning around and pulling a outfit out of her closet. "Here, try this." She said handing me the clothes. I looked down at them and shrugged before going into the bathroom and changing.

I had the outfit Quinn loaned me on. It was a black crop top with a matching black skirt. It didn't look like my style at all but I have to admit... I looked hot! Quinn did my hair in a sock bun and did my make up including bright red lipstick. She finished my outfit with red heels. I looked in the mirror and was really pleased with how I looked. Quinn smiled, "Finn is going to be all over you..." she giggled. I smiled and blushed a little. I had a cute boyfriend, a great friend, and I looked hot. A teenage dream.