Here we go again!?

Taehyung's POV

"I'm gonna get some fresh air" I got up from the table. My friends nodded as some went to dance while others stayed and conversated.

It was a masquerade ball my uncle Luhan had planned as a charity event for under funded schools. Alot of people came to support it, even his son the oh so great sweetheart of China Park Minguk.

The night sky was a dark midnight blue making the moon shine brightly. But then I heard a cry. I saw a boy sitting by the fountain crying.

He had on a white and black tuxedo with the black sparkling with glitter. His mask matched his tux making his eyes sparkling in the moonlight. He was beautiful.

"What's a cutie like you doing sulking on such a beautiful night?" I neared him. He sniffled a little wiping the tears from under his mask "My boyfriend stood me up again"

I frowned at the mention of his boyfriend. Damn he wasn't single, but it doesn't hurt to make a friend. "Who would leave such a beautiful person? You have to be blind not to see your beauty"

He made a small smile before sniffling again "Well I guess my boyfriend is pretty blind, it's always like this, he always bails"

I lifted his chin making him focus his gaze on me "Someone like me would never leave you, I'll always be by your side"

He made a light smile "I didn't know the famous Kim Taehyung was such a gentleman, I guess the rumors were true you are a man of words" that smile was so pure. It made my heart flutter.

I made a deep chuckle before letting out my hand "Would you like to dance?" He giggled and took it. We talked and laughed whilst we waltzed under the full moon.

He was perfect. The way he talked, the way he laughed, the way he looked away when he was flushed or embarrassed. He was just perfect.

He was shy but witty. He didn't care who I was, he cared about my personality. He was so gentle and felt so comfortable in my arms. Was true love real?

I leaned in for a kiss and as his lips touched mine I felt high in the clouds. They were plush and soft. Just as I was about to say something his cell phone rang.

He quickly pushed away reading the caller I.D and immediately answered "What happened!?" He asked worriedly.

I couldnt here what they were saying from the other side but by his expression I knew it wasn't good. He ended the call and scurried away. "Wait!?" I yelled chasing after him.

I finally grabbed a hold of his arm and he turned around "I'm sorry for leaving so quickly but I have to go! It's my son he's in the ER and if I don't hurry I'll miss the train!"

I gasped. He has a son? More importantly why is he in the ER!? I sighed giving him a face of sorrow "The least I can do I can do is give you a ride"

He agreed and in last than 10 minutes we arrived at the hospital. I got out the car then opened his door. He got out and gave me that same angelic smile before lissomg me on the cheek "Thank you for being so nice, to tell you the truth the only reason I'm here is because my uncle made me"

I laughed "I want to thank you too, It's the first time I've ever enjoyed those type of parties" his cheeks flushed a light pink "Thank you, I hope we meet again" And with that he made his way into the hospital leaving me love struck on that cold December night.

I sighed realizing I'd probably never find him again. What if that was the one? I hit my steering wheel and something fell off the seat.

I reached to grab it noticing it's a wallet and smirked. "I got you, Jeong Jungkook"

_______
Go ahead and add the book to your library!!! Chapters will start coming out soon!