Chapter 16

Baekhyun's POV

"Hyunie!!Congratulations!!" He pulled me into a tight hug.

Despite being older than him(only by a couple months) he towered over me similarly to Chanyeol.

"Why didn't you tell your little Dae you were getting married? I had to call Ajumma just so I could find where you were," He complained.

"Well I thought you knew Dae it was practically trending for a whole week and I thought you didn't have time because you were studying abroad in California" I answered.

"PABO! Hyunie! California to Hawaii is an easy flight! Hawaii is apart of America too!" He playfully hit me on the head.

"Oh yeah, totally forgot America was so big" I chuckled.

"It's okay hyunie! I'm just happy I get to see you again! I don't think I could've lasted till Christmas" He made a big smile.

I forgot how much I missed his eyes big smile.

"I missed you too! I know you wanted us to come visit but I've just been doing busy lately with straightening out things with the media and such" I hugged him back.

"Is he treating you well?" His voice deepened.

I didn't respond but instead put my head down. I knew what was about to come.

"Come on I won't be mad, I just wanna know if giving you up to him was worth it"

"I mean I guess, We talk and he loves the children, he takes them out for ice cream every Friday and now that the seasons are changing he took them out for hot chocolate last Friday, I think the kids are really enjoying him" I fumbled with my fingers.

"I asked about you Baekhyun"

"I don't know what to tell you! We talk but I told you he's different he acts distant towards me! He did all that pleading about loving me but since we had went to my parents he's been out of it!" I spat out.

Tears were clear and ready to fall down my face.

"Hey I heard yelling is every- oh Daehyun I didn't know you were coming" Luhan came from the kitchen.

Silence was spread around the room.

"Well since everyone wants to be quiet and depressed today I'm gonna go pick up the pizza's" Luhan spoke up once more.

He walked pass Daehyun and I and exited the room.

I could feel Daehyun's eyes peering through me. "Dae don't give me that look! It makes me nervous respect your hyung sometimes!" I pouted.

"I'm only caring for my hyung, the hyung I love and I don't want to see you worrying over someone who might not worry over you" He rubbed my shoulders.

"He said he loves me Dae, He's not using me, he's not like that, not the Chanyeol I know"

"Actions speak louder than words and right now his actions are alot more different than his words" He folded his arms shifting to his left side.

"Dae just please don't do anything  crazy okay, No one needs to be any more stressed than we already are"

"Ne, I understand I'm here for you, I'll see you tomorrow, I don't want to be late for check-in" Daehyun gave me one last smile before exiting the room as well.

We'll great now I'm alone. I guess this is the only time I'll have for myself for the next few days.

I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. The news channel was on.

Thank God they payed for Korean TV I don't think I'd be able to survive here without any type of subtitles or translation.

"Welcome to E! News south korea!"

"Today's first topic will be the infamous young movie star and model Park Chanyeol and his fiance and soon to be wife Byun Baekhyun's wedding"

"Here you will see some family pictures they have taken along with pictures from the past of the young couple"

"As young as they may seem 18 and 21 they both look to be loving and caring parent to their twins"

"Their wedding will be November 23rd just 2 or 3 days from now, the couple seems excited and ready to be finally wed now that Baekhyun is of age, see the mini episode of their reality series Wedding paradise after the break"

"I'm Jung Hoseok and this is E! News South Korea!"

The TV went to commercial break while I sat in shock.

No one told me they would be filming! I thought we were just doing a something for the V app!

I thought Suho said he cancelled it! Man this sounds the worst! I don't need camera's following me while I'm trying to do last minute things for my wedding!

"Hello! I'm Byun Baekhyun! I'm 18 and I am Park Chanyeol's fiance and the mother of his twins Taehyung and Chelsea" I saw myself from the TV then it switched to Chanyeol.

"I'm sure you already know I'm Park Chanyeol, 21, and am eagerly awaiting my marriage to Baekhyun"

It showed us from the time we left the house to the time we arrived here in Hawaii.

I admit there were some laughs that came out of my mouth. Most from Chelsea and Taehyung's silliness.

Then it switched back to E!News.

"That's just a sneak peek of what we have in store, 3 episodes will be aired from tomorrow until the 23rd, join us as we find out behind the scenes of the wedding, the kids the couple, and the families"

"See you after the break"

I can already tell this is gonna be a mess. But I guess it'll be quite fun.

I got a text from Chanyeol.

Chanyeol: Hey I dropped the kids off with everyone else at the pizza place I just wanted to meet up at the beach and talk

Me: Sure, I'll be there let me just get ready

Chanyeol: Take your time, I know you're tired :)

I smiled at his concern.

"You do love me right?" I said to myself.

Let's just hope his answer would be yes.
____________________________________
There you guys go! Another chapter out into the wonderful world of wattpad. I know when you read this you were probably like the story is finally going somewhere or maybe not. I'm just happy that I'm finally updating on time. I guess it's because Christmas is rolling around. Merry Christmas in advance! It's my favorite time of the year it feels the best to celebrate the holidays along with my birthday (EXTRA PRESENTS!!!!) So how you guys feel about 1st semester wrapping up?
We're back with ~Question of the day~
What is your favorite thing about the holidays?