Chapter 20

Baekhyun's POV

Wedding music was playing. People were standing all eyes on me. Camera's were flashier but all I could see was my little family.

Chelsea being held by kyungsoo on the bride side and Taehyung standing by Chanyeol.

Chanyeol. He looked amazingly handsome. His hair was a nice silver black. He had in a fitting tux and this big smile in his face.

I could feel myself blushing as heat rose to my face. All of our friends looked happy. All of our family looked happy.

It was perfect and if anyone told me that this would happen a couple months ago I'd think they're bat shit crazy.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. We already reached the alter. My dad let go of my arm and I could see a tear swealing in his eye.

I gave him a big hug "Thank you, for everything" I whispered before letting go. He nodded at me before giving Chanyeol a stern look "Take care of him, he's fragile" He said to Chanyeol before going to sit next to my mother.

I held Chanyeol's hands stepping up to the alter. Everyone sat down as the music died out. "You're beautiful" He mouthed and I tried my best not to die from blushing.

"Family and Friends, we are gathered here today in the beautiful state of Hawaii to bond these two in everlasting love" The priest started.

"God bless them and may the Lord help them along there way into marriage, keeping them from harm and creating a long and happy relationship"

"Whoever objects to this couple please speak now or forever hold your peace"

We stood in silence for a few seconds. "Now that the couple will live in peace they have decided to write their own vows, Chanyeol you may go first" He ended.

Chanyeol tightened his grip on my hands. His face held so many emotions and I could sense a great feel of sorrow when he looked at me.

"Byun Baekhyun" He said staring me in the eye. "The only person that could get through my thick scull" Everyone laughed at his comment.

"When I tried to write this, I ended up writing a whole essay, and when I tried to shorten it, it became a rap, I guess my love for you was too strong to write on a page" I heard a crack in voice.

"The only words I could ever think of were Thank you, Thank you for putting up with me even when we went through hard times"

"Thank you for taking care of my kids when I didn't have the strength to, Thank you for letting me in when you had every right to push me out"

"I'd go on and on but then you'd never get your turn but there are two things left"

"Thank you for practically raising the kids on your own even though we're so young you've been a great mother to my kids and that's all I could wish for"

"And lastly, Thank you for loving me when I couldn't show that I loved you, it was you who changed me,  it was you who helped me and I couldn't have asked for what happened that night to go any differently"

By that time I could feel a tear welling up in my eyes and blinking as much as I could for it to go away.

"Now it's your turn Baekhyun" The priest turned to me.

I nodded my head and faced Chanyeol again. He was a mess but he tried to keep his composure.

"I guess I'll try to make this short and sweet, I'm not that good at putting my feelings into words like you" My voice was already cracking.

"I just want to say I love you and that I'll never leave you" I sniffled. "I will always be by your side so don't go jumping to conclusions in that head of yours okay?"

"I get enough of our children thinking that you're a wizard cause they see you in the TV" I chuckled along with everyone else.

"Whenever you are going through something just tell me, don't hide it from me, I'll always here even when you're miles away at a concert I'll be cheering for you through my laptop" I ended my words.

"Beautiful words, God will bless you with a wonderful marriage" The priest added.

"Now, do you Park Chanyeol take Baekhyun to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do" Chanyeol tried to stiffen himself up.

"And do you Byun Baekhyun take Park Chanyeol to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"Yes, I do" I gave him a bright smile.

"I now by the great state of Hawaii and your home Seoul, South Korea I pronounce you Mr. And Mrs. Park, you may now salute your bride"

Chanyeol quickly grabbed me by the waist pulling me close "You don't know how much I love this" He whispered before crashing his lips onto mines.

I heard whistles and whoops from our family and friends. But I blocked all of that out and focused on what was right in front me.

I could still feel butterflies in my stomach like that day back in freshman year.

He let go giving me his classic big smile. We turned towards everyone and the kids ran to us, Taehyung in my arms and Chelsea in Chanyeol's.

"Family and Friends I now present to you Mr. And Mrs. Park Chanyeol!" The priest rejoiced.

The wedding music played and everyone cheered. When walked down the aisle as camera's flashed and guests clapped and yelled congratulations.

We continued to walk as the bridal and groom party followed us to the limousines and their for us was a big white carriage. There's the crowd was waiting for us as we rushed down the stairs. Flower petals and confetti were thrown.

"MOMMY!!! THERE'S HORSES!!" Taehyung started to make horse sounds.

"Mommy and daddy look like Cinderella and Prince Charming" Chelsea commented.

Chanyeol and I laughed at our children's silliness as we entered the carriage. The man closed our door and we took of as we waved goodbye to everyone.

This is it, this is how it's supposed to be.
____________________________________
Ta da!! It's out! Hope you guys enjoyed the wedding chapter! Hope to update Soon! Love you guys!