Chapter 18.5

Baekhyun's POV

"What the hell are you guys doing!!" I whisper yelled.

My eyes were still squinting but I could tell who the people in the room were.

There was everyone, Luhan, Kyungsoo, Tao, Xiumin, even Daehyun.

"It's your Bachelorette party of course!!! I've been waiting for this night since I found out about the magic of getting drunk!!!" Luhan cheered.

"But only you and Xiu can drink" I raised my eyebrow.

"Connections is key" Luhan winked before grabbing me. "Come on let's get you sexy!"

After continously looking through my luggage following by saying nope, nada or how did you come from fashionosta to stay at home mom? We finally found an outfit.

"This is perfect! It brings out that perky ass and those juicy thighs I envy!" Luhan looked at me hands on his hips.

"I'm just happy that he never let his eyeliner obsession go, how many fucking eyeliners can one person own!" Kyungsoo spoke.

"Its an essential it's like water, normal people will die without water so I'll die without eyeliner" I answered back.

"Proud mother of two but acts like a regular 18 year old shame" He shook his head before crossing his arms over her belly.

"Soo, why did you even come you definitely can't drink" Tao asked.

"Well Kai needs to practice with kids and I'm pretty sure none of you with the exception of Dae and Xiu will be sober enough to drive" he explained.

"But, Dae could be sober and fail the drunk test while Xiu will crumble from intimidation of the cop, it's only logical for me to go" He shrugged it off.

Everyone's quietly agreed. "Dae, why did you come then?" I asked out of curiosity.

"I don't know, if I'm here I might as well enjoy every aspect of the wedding, enjoy my serenity while you can" His deep voice periced the air.

I nodded understanding that this will probably be the only time he'll "subside" his mischievous attitude.

"Come on! Let's post something! Suho gave you that account plus you already have like 5k and still growing, they need pictures baek!"  Luhan snatched my phone.

I posed a couple times all the way until we were in the car.

"Okay! Let's see" He showed me.

Getting ready for party time! Wedding countdown less than 25 hours!!!!

Leaving!!!! Pray my friends bring me back alive 🙏🙏🙏🙏

We laughed at the captions I made up.

"No matter how fake it would be those captions are dedicating something you'd say" Luhan continued to laugh.

"Lu! Look at it! The pics are blowing up!" I looked as comments and likes started to appear in my notifications.

"We're famous baek! Famous!!" Luhan celebrated.

"Don't get too cocky, we don't want you thinking you're one of those rich heads like when you were at Sehun's launch party" Kyungsoo added from the drivers side.

"Let us enjoy our night of fame just this once" Luhan flagged off kyungsoo before going back to reading the comments and such.

As we were riding we read as we scrolled through "Baekhyun oppa is so pretty" and "No wonder Chanyeol wanted to keep him all to himself" much of them in that sort of context.

Some were funny, some were hateful(of course), and some made me question earth's humanity as a whole. But this, it made me happy.

Of course I still goof around with the kids but, it feels like these past few months my life is finally get to better. I've spent more time with kids, I've spent more time with the people around me. It seems like everyone is getting better.

A/n: Baek don't make us cry 😢

"We're here!!!!" Luhan sung as he exited the car.

"Follow me guys, my parents got us an exclusive room, for drinks and such but, if you wanna get on the dance floor, just watch yourself, scandals aren't Kris' style" Tao lead us through the spacious club.

It smelled of alcohol and sex, body's were grinding and shots were being taken.

We arrived in a comfy room with a personal bar and a karaoke stage.

"Come on Soo, let's do karaoke!!" Tao grabbed his wrist as kyungsoo reluctantly followed.

"OH MY GOD!!! LOOK AT ALL THESE EXCLUSIVELY LIQUORS!! I COULD NEVER GET ALL THESE IN KOREA!" Xiumin rushed behind the unoccupied bar.

"Xiu!Give me 50 shots of pure tequila! Me and Dae have an unsettled competition" Luhan ran towards to the bar sitting on the stool.

"Oh you're on! Last time I remembered you passed out on number 6!" Daehyun challenged back.

I sat down next to them at the bar giggling at their competitiveness. I loved sitting back and observing. It was the best to see people enjoying themselves.

"You too Byun! Xiu make him a round! He need to learn how to drink like a champ!" Luhan ordered to Xiumin who was admiring all the foreign liquors.

"Bet you 50 bucks my hyunie will win!" Daehyun challenged once again.

"Alright deal" Luhan and I said at the same time.

And after that, it was all a blur.
____________________________________
Just a little half chapter. I couldn't leave out the details but I can't tell all *smirks* anyway next chapter is *drum roll*................ THE WEDDING!!! MAN I'M PUMPED FOR THIS! JUST THINK ABOUT THAT PRECIOUS HONEYMOON NIGHT. THE NIGHT CHANYEOL AND BAEKHYUN CONNECT AS ONE. So this a self promo go check out my new story a teddy bear for love, I've been wanting to make a hunhan for a while. I hope you guys continue to support me and this book! Annyeong!!