Chapter 26.5

Baekhyun's POV

It was later in the evening. The kids wanted to go visit their 'Scary Uncle' so they went to Kyungsoo's rooms along with Luhan.

Needless to say now Daehyun and I was sitting in the waiting room while I waited for Chanyeol to come back from his shooting. Apparently, his manager thinks Chanyeol's acting career is more important than his best friend.

"Whatcha thinkin bout?" Daehyun asked. He was a true farm boy when his dialect was prominent. It always made me laugh when we were kids.

I shrugged my shoulders "Nothing just been a very long day" then I thought for a second "Why are you here?"

He smiled brightly "So I can be as close as possible to my little baekkie!" He wrapped his arm around me.

"I moved back to Korea so I can protect you from that thing you call a husband" He tightened his grip around me

"Plus, I get to stay at your parent's place as long as I want!!! Ahjusshi gave me permission to be Ahjumma's caregiver"

I just stared in shock. He did all of this after the wedding? It's only been a week or two. And my parents didn't even tell me?

"Wait.......why-how-when- why even-" Daehyun cut me off "Shhh,
All you need to know is that now we'll finally be together"

I shoved him off "Dae, we already went over this, you promised me we'd go back to the way we were"

He pushed me up against the wall, cornering me with his arms "I did promise, but I promised to go back the way were as kids, remember all the fun we had?" He smirked at the end.

These types of moments make me question whether Daehyun is blind to his suffocating love or is just down right crazy.

Now don't get me wrong, Daehyun is an awesome guy but he's just not for me. If anything he's just a but too thick in the skull and is blind to the fact he smothers people in love.

As I was about to deny him again the door swung opened revealing a heated Chanyeol "What the fuck!?" He yelled.

Daehyun turned around, releasing me in the process while I just stood awkwardly in the corner.

I raised my hands in a calming motion "Chanyeol, I know this looks bad, but just please don't kill-" but before I could finish Chanyeol had already pushed Daehyun to the ground.

"I knew something was fishy about you!" Chanyeol fussed "His best friend and my best friend are both in the hospital, one of them is in a coma and the other is trying to cope with the fact that the father of his baby might forget everything they've fought for" 

He slowly marched over to him "And you decided this the perfect time to steal another man's wife?"

Daehyun chuckled boosting himself up with the wall "At least I have the balls to admit when I'm wrong"

My eyes widened, I mentally face palmed. Daehyun you just made this situation 10 times worse.

"Listen you fuckface, I don't care what type of little crush you have with Baekhyun and I definitely don't care what type of history you had but you need to know that he's mines now and forever" 

Daehyun stood up to Chanyeol looking him in the eyes and giving him his forever lasting mischevious grin "Are you sure about that?"
"Don't think I can't take him from you again?" He laughed "Tsk Tsk, just remember that whatever you break I'll be there to pick up the pieces" 

He patted his back and turned towards me "I'll be at your parent's house, stop by when your hubby isn't afraid of a little competition" with that he left the room leaving Chanyeol and me in an awkward silence.

"Yah! Who does that kid think he is!?" Chanyeol turned towards me with his forehead creased. I shook my head "Don't mind him, he's an old friend, all I ask is that you be civil and kind, no tantrums" 

Chanyeol sighed "Aish! You really are a mother, I'm not Taehyung and Chelsea, I don't throw tantrums I'm a man" I laughed "They don't get their extraness from just anyone"

"That makes the two of us then"
___________________________________
Ok so I'm not dead. School just finished last week (thank god cause I was gonna die of exhaustion) Author-nim passed all her classes with flying colors. Honestly I was kinda scared cause you know if I still had that C in math my mom would literally kill me. Sorry I haven't had much time to write. I've been finalizing my schedule for next year since I'll be skipping a grade and honestly I just need a break. Even though updates were slow it's only cause I would literally write a chapter over and over again until I thought it was perfect. I still have some hidden chapters in my notes on my phone and my computer. I'm really sorry for not being consistent with updates especially with my other books. Hopefully this summer I can update all three books and at least be at the end of Pregnant Again. I know everyone is waiting for Luhan and Baek to be pregnant and don't worry it's coming real soon. It's also kinda weird that I'm gonna have a Christmas chapter at the beginning of summer. But yeah I hope I can finish soon so we can get to the sequel, I see alot of people want one or at least the ones who PM me asking would I make this a series with the kids. Hope you guys enjoyed this mini chapter and hopefully I'll get the best update out shortly. I'm packing to go visit my Korean side of the family (IF you didn't know my mom is full Korean and my dad is half Korean half american) So I'm going to Busan for a month. I don't know if how I post will be weird with the different time zones but it's whatever. I think my mom is gonna make me work I'm my aunt's restaurant. It's all good and fun working there until someone complains about something so simple. Like come on dude this is a super small restaurant with some bomb ass chicken, if it's too hot why did you get it? I would sit here and rant all day but this a/n is too long so love you guys! Don't forget to vote and comment any questions or suggestions you have for me. Bye!