Chapter 1

Baekhyun's POV

"MOMMY!! COME ON!" Taehyung yelled as he ran through the parking lot while his twin sister was here on my shoulder not wanting to leave.

"Tae, wait for me and your sister" I quickened my pace making sure to securely hold Chelsea. "Chelsea baby, I'm gonna need you to walk" I said putting her down to the grown.

"But I don't want to" she folded her arms. "Chelsea I'm not gonna sit here and listen to your tantrum, Now hold my hand and walk" I sneered at my child.

I believed in good old fashioned butt whoopings. Courtesy of my dad he always said my kids wold run over me if I wasn't stern once and a while or maybe I'm just too much fun.

I could see Taehyung at the entrance of the school jumping up and down while waving his hand back and forth. Then I finally caught up to tae.

"Tae baby I know you're excited but you have to wait for your sister and I" I huffed out.

Thank God they can walk on their own now. I hated carrying them both. Everyone says babies are light but I just tell them carry both of mine and they understand. Just one of them is enough.

"Sorry mommy " He put his head down. "Its okay now let's get you two to class" I said holding out my other hand for him to grab. His tiny hand could only hold 3 of my fingers but he held on tight.

We walked in the building continuing down the hall until we arrived at their teachers room. Luckily I knew luhan from high school so at least I can trust him as a teacher.

"Well if it isn't my favorite niece and nephew" Luhan smiled as he pinched Taehyung and Chelsea's cheeks.

"Hi uncle lulu!" Taehyung cheered. I looked over to Chelsea. "Chelsea say hi to uncle lulu" I said. "Hi" she said barely audible.

"Chelsea I know this is different from your daycare but I promise you'll have a bunch of fun" Luhan smiled.

"Mommy is it true?" She looked up at me. "Yep you'll get to draw and learn new things, remember you said you wanted to learn how to count up to 50, uncle lulu will help you do that" I answered. "Okay mommy I go school now" she perked up running into the classroom.

"Wait Chelsea!" Taehyung yelled as he ran after her. I felt my heart break just a little. Where's my goodbye kiss I always get. I want them to be little again.

"Baekhyun I can already see that look on your face" Luhan spoke up. "W-what do you mean?" I said with a little crack in my voice. "You wanted them to cry for mommy didn't you" He answered back.

I looked down I'm guilt knowing it was true. "I'll take care of them now go before your late" He shooed me off down the hallway. I'm already missing my babies.

A/n
Hey guys it me taytay but you can call me taelin. I'm Korean and fully fluent but I moved to America around the age of 8 so I'm pretty good in English too. If the chapter seems a bit unfinished it's because next chapter is the prologue and you know I didn't want to dive straight in. I really hope that you enjoy this book and shout out to -bbybaek for being my first comment it really encouraged me to continue this book but to the rest of you please support me in the making of this. It really means alot to me because I still struggle in some areas of English mainly it's the difference between your and you're or there and their so if in any case I have some grammar mistakes please correct me I'm only 14 so I miss alot more than some people do. But anyway if you have any suggestions please email me about them. I would love to make more books and even if enough people I ask is could do a q/a about myself if anyone was interested. Love you guys! 😙