Chapter 36

Third person POV
3 months and 2 weeks

Baekhyun struggled to keep his eyes open, it had been a week since they took Chelsea to the hospital and in those 7 days he had nothing but coffee and whatever was in the vending machine down the hall.

The carrier couldn't bare to leave his daughters side, atleast not after finding out why she ended up here. She was poisoned, they said her sodium levels were through the roof and somehow she ingested a lethal amount of cyanide.

Where the hell did it come from? He asked himself that whole week. He hadn't been home all day, he was running errands and Daehyun said the twins didn't eat much which was usual. Thank god Daehyun checked on her because if he didn't the poor child wouldn't have made it.

She was alseep right now, she was perfectly healthy once again but they've kept her in the hospital to monitor her sodium levels and to rule out any other diagnosis.

It spread like wildfire in the news, unfortunately like Kyungsoo's birth the family couldn't do it discreetly.  Baekhyun was in a panic and rush not mention even though Chanyeol used his last bit of conscience he was still gravely drunk and couldn't do much but hold her body in the car.

He can still hear the camera's flashing in the lobby, Chanyeol was probably talking to them, The latter not good when it came to paparazzi. It made him feel closterphobic and anxiety filled him as more questioned would he asked. He could only handle the photshoots or tv specials where the only people looking were the cameraman and various other team members. But the paparazzi, they could twist things up on a second.

Of course now the father was fully sober and horribly ashamed of his actions. The carrier decided to let it go and wasn't mad at him for long, just enough for him to give the matter permission to buy anything he wanted for the nursery.

The door opened revealing his favorite doctor "Good morning Baekhyun" The mother gave him a nod. The doctor flashed a smile and went to the sink to wash his hands  "How is she holding up? I heard she was playing in the kids center yesterday"

Baekhyun smiled wide at the memory "Yeah, she was her usual self, it was like it never happened but she was a little tired afterwards" Dr. Zhang hummed and wrote on his clipboard "That's good, what about you? Any complications or anything?"

He shook his head "No, I've been taking my vitamins and my morning sickness is slowly coming to an end" The docotr gave him a high five "Great! You're doing awesome, you've gained a good amount of poundage, might need to gain another 10-15 but don't worry keep up a healthy diet, satisfy your cravings and you'll be fine"

The carrier grew concerned over his weight gain. He had already gained 15 pounds, what the hell was another 15 gonna do? "W-will the weight come off?" He asked shyly. With the twins it took him half a year to get his body back.

Dr. Zhang laughed "If you want to ensure you have your body back do minor exercises like yoga or walking, your friend Luhan is doing baby yoga since he's packed on alot because of the triplets, it includes both parents and they give you a free yoga mat and exercise ball" He handed the parent a brochure. He thanked him before putting it in his pocket.

"That should be all today, I'll get the release papers ready for tomorrow evening" He did a couple things on the moniter before leaving "Have a great day!"

Baby yoga? It peaked the smaller interests, he decided to talk to his best friend about it. Just as he was about to call him the door opened again revealing a woman. Her hair was tied up in a bun, she had on a white turtle neck sweater and a black skirt that went down to her knees but it was mostly covered up by a black peacoat. Her heels were at least 4 inches high and the bottoms were red. She was stunning, but Baekhyun remembered that face from anywhere.