Chapter 21

Baekhyun's POV

I made a bright smile as we landed moving the webcam to the window.

We were doing a Vlive special during our honeymoon. Of course I'd have to take the burden of carrying around this webcam for the next few days but, it's actually kind of fun.

"Look guys we're landing!!" I cheered as I faced the camera. "Ahhh, the view is so pretty isn't it?"

I turned to Chanyeol but of course he was still sleep. And then he started to snore. His snore was probably the worst of the worst.

I laughed "Look it's DinoChan" the camera focused on his sleeping face.

I poked his cheek giggling when he twitched "Channie! Wake up we're landing!"

His eyes slowly opened and focused on the camera "Are we filming?" He asked tiredly.

"Mhm! It's a V special!" I said and he nodded in understanding.

Ding Dong! "This is Captain Marshall from Delta Airlines, We have now landed in California, USA, we have safely landed in California USA hope you had a great flight and hope you ride with us again" The pilot said.

I looked up to Chanyeol "What did he say?" He chuckled and I hit his arm.

"It's not funny! I only took 2 years of English it's hard!" But he continued to laugh.

"Guys Chanyeolie is being mean, See how bad of a husband he is to his wife" I made a pout with my face to the camera.

"Alright, he said we landed, that's why everyone is getting up" His laughter died down even though he was still smirking.

I couldn't help but smile too. Guess this is the end of episode one, it was only us packing and getting on the plane but, slot of funny stuff happened in between.

Chanyeol kept forgetting things in his suitcase when I would check and he didn't want to leave the twins with Kyungsoo and Kai.

He's so silly! I turned the camera to me as we walked off the airplane. "I hope you guys enjoyed this and I hope you continue support me and my husband Bye Bye!" I made a V sign with my hand.

"You really have a knack for these kind of things" Chanyeol spoke up.

I looked at him "Really? I thought it was kind of awkward at first but, things became more interesting"

"The camera just really suits you, Even when people catch pictures of you on the street you look good" He added.

I widened my eyes "People take my pictures on the street!!!" I stopped by the taxi bench.

"Duh, you are my wife and the mother of my kids, of course there are random picture s of you, you even got your own Wikipedia page, cool right?"

I had no knowledge of this. I mean when I'm on the street sometimes or I go shopping a couple people recognize me but a wiki page really!?

"Wow, that got me shook" We both laughed at my sillines while we waited by the bench.

"I'll be right back, our driver should be here soon" Chanyeol stood up. I nodded my head and he did it back.
____________________________________
"Oh my gosh!!!!" I screamed as we made it to the honeymoon retreat. It was beautiful.

It was a nice and cozy beach house that followed a modern white and gray theme with just a splash of teal.

I examined the kitchen that was to die for, and the living room with the biggest TV I think I've ever seen. I've so gotta take a nap on that couch before we leave.

The back of the living room let out to the deck which had a few lawn chairs and a nice breakfast table. But, all I could notice was the nice white/ Tan sand right at the edge of the deck stairs.

I could go barefoot this whole trip and wouldn't care. I just love the beach!

"Baek!!! Check out the bedroom!" Chanyeol yelled. I looked up trying to find where his voice came from. He was in the balcony from the bedroom.

I ran inside running up the spiral stairs only to be met with the best bedroom ever! It took up most of the floor besides the bathroom and the balcony.

There was a big comfy bed with gray and white sheets. There was a little desk and hanging on the wall was a nice sized TV.

I plopped down on the bed instantly feeling comfort. "I think I'm gonna stay in this position for the rest of my life"

Of course me and Chanyeol laughed and he joined me by laying on the bed.

"The kids would have loved it here" He added and I nodded in agreement "Yeah but, this is the first time I've gone somewhere without them, I miss my babies already" I made a big frown.

Chanyeol arched his left brow "Wanna Skype them? It's almost 8pm in korea" He looked at his phone checking the time.

"Yeah, it's kinda weird telling them goodnight when it's early morning here" I sat up from my position.

I grabbed my laptop turning it on. I pulled up Skype and clicked on Kyungsoo.

The loading screen popped up and he immediately answered. "Hey, you guys there already?" Kyungsoo smiled when he saw my face.

"Yeah, we just got here it's beautiful wish you guys were here too" I turned the laptop towards the balcony.

Chanyeol layed on my lap so his face could be visable on the screen.

Kyungsoo chuckled a bit "So I guess you guys are here for the little ones" I nodded my head "How were they? I know Luhan is there to help while Kai is filming"

Kyungsoo made a drawled out sigh "Honestly I don't even know how we became best friends he's been on edge ever since Xiu and I made a bet that he'd get pregnant, talk about drama queen"

Chanyeol and I laughed and then Kyungsoo yelled for Luhan. Of course there was no response.

"This dude, he's probably knocked out while the twins are still playing, call tomorrow when their awake OK?"

"Okay, tell them mommy and daddy loves them"

He nodded and smiled "I will, and Chanyeol make sure Baek comes back pregnant!" Then he signed off.

I could already feel Chanyeol making a smirk. He flipped me over hovering over me.

"Don't even try" I gave him a glare. He made a fake pout "I have such a mean wife"

I tried not to laugh at his aegyo, he let go and fell beside me "You'll be mine again Byun Baekhyun"
____________________________________
Chapter out and on time! This is sort of a filler chap, next chapter is gonna be fluffy and it's gonna give you a heart attack. Anybody hyped about BTS' comeback. I can't wait and also 23K. OMFG I CANT BELIEVE IT IM SCREAMING. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!! Seriously guys thanks you guys just don't know how much I appreciate this. It's something that's helped me grow as a writer and English speaker. I love you guys and I'll make sure to write some smut in your honor. Saranghae 🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆
Question of the day: Any highlights or super funny parts in the book?
P.S. Should I do a Q&A or nah of so should it be about me or the characters?