Chapter 35

Baekhyun's POV 

I sighed as I walked through the door "I'm home!!" I heard little footsteps running my way until I was ambushed with hugs "Your home!!" Taehyung giggled as he hugged my leg.

I saw Daehyun walking towards me smiling "Wassup cutie" I rolled my eyes "I'm fine Dae, where's Chelsea?"

He pointed back "She's upstairs, her stomach wasn't feeling well and her fever was high"

"Poor baby, she probably got it from kids at her school, there been a flu epidemic going around lately" Taehyung grabbed my hand and tried to pull me to Chelsea's room "Come on, we have to make Chelsea better"

We enter Chelsea's room only to see her lying in bed with a towel on her forehead. Her breaths were short and unstable. "She didn't even want to play fashion," Taehyung said sadly as he put his plushie next to her.

I picked him up and carried him out of the room "She'll be okay, just a little rest" I sat him down on my bed "How about you sleep with mommy tonight?"

He nodded before pulling the covers and laying on the pillow which made him look like a lump of sheets. "Can you put on Spiderman?" I complied and turned the tv on Spider-Man before leaving the room.

Daehyun was downstairs cleaning up the kid's toys (mainly Taehyung's) making sure all the little hot wheels and legos were put up so no one would step on them and get hurt. "Where's your hubby? Ain't it a little late for him? Even considering he's an idol"

I shrugged my shoulders "This whole week he's been dealing with this issue, it seems really serious but Luhan thinks it's just a disagreement with some contracts"

I never got the chance to really ask him what's going on, he just looks so tired when he comes home, I didn't want to bother him. This was more important.

A/n: Anybody remembers who said that line?

He hummed before finishing cleaning up the toys along with my help. After that it I checked the time. It was almost midnight, Daehyun should go home now.

"It's about time for you to go home, you are my mom's caregiver and I trust her life in your hands plus I'm sure you have some studying to do" Daehyun shook his head "Before I left the house I organised all of Aunties medicine and put everything in a good place so she wouldn't have to do much but eat and rest"

Before I could object he continued "I'm not letting you stay here by yourself, there's been an increase in burglaries lately and your hubby isn't here" I rolled my eyes "Dae, I'm a grown adult, I have kids, I think I'm perfectly fine" but he didn't bulge in fact he acted as if the words that came out of my mouth were irrelevant.

"I'm taking the upstairs guestroom" He smiled and I huffed in annoyance before accepting the fact that I can't get rid of him "You want anything to eat? I know it's late but I'm feeling kind of hungry" He agreed with me "That would be great! Let me just put my things upstairs"

We parted ways and I headed to the kitchen. I made something simple just rice, soup, kimchi and some fish that was leftover from yesterday. I set up the table putting down everything before going to the fridge to retrieve my mix of cucumbers and pickled radishes. I dry heaved at the smell of cucumbers but I still hungered for it. Baby, of all the things you had to crave it was cucumbers!!

I snacked on the cucumbers (almost throwing it back up) and soon Daehyun was back down. He sniffed the air "Ahh, it smells so good, I love your cooking" I scoffed "Don't mock me, I know I'm not the best cook but I try" Daehyun laughed as he started to eat "Don't worry, anything you cook will be tasty because I love you..........even if it might kill me" my eyebrow twitched at his statement but I ignored him and went back to eating my disgustingly delicious cucumbers. 

After some time, the doorbell rang. I looked at my phone to see it was past midnight, who could that be? Both Daehyun and I looked at eachother with questionable looks before I went to see who it was. I opened the door and to my suprise it was Chanyeol. His tie was loose and his shirt was slightly unbuttoned.

"Chanyeol? Why didn't you just use your key?" He chuckled "Baekiiiiiiii, I'm home!!!!" He picked me up twirling me around. "What's got you so happy?" I asked when he put me down. He smiled before kneeling down to my belly and resting his head on it "I'm gonna be a dad again" He nuzzled his nose to my belly before poking it and saying incoherent words.

He stood back up huging me "I *hiccup* missed you.....so...*hiccup* muuuuch" He made a pouty face and then went back to hugging me. I got a whiff of him and my nose immediately scrunched up. He reeked of alchohol and some sort of cheap perfume. Is he drunk?. I felt hands travel down my back to my butt. Chanyeol started to powder kisses around my face "I.missed.you.so.much" 

His grip tightened around my butt and he smashed his lips against mine. I melted in euphoria because of the way he touched me but then I remembered. I squirmed trying to get out of his embrace "MMMMMMM!!!! CH-CHA-" I used all my strength to push him off. He looked at me, eyes burning with lust "I've missed you body so much" He tried to hold me again but I stepped back "What is wrong with you!? Why are you drunk?" He laughed "Yoona *hiccup* took me out for drinks*hiccup*" I squinted my eyes "And?" 

"We had fun and danced!!!" He spun around before holding my hand "I wanted you to come with me but she took my phone" He pouted at the end of his sentence. I was beyond mad "You went out drinking!!? And what makes it worse is that it's with that whore!!! What the hell happened to working late!??" I yelled. Chanyeol had no clear response. He was drunk as shit, there was no point in fussing. Daehyun ran from downstairs pushing Chanyeol out of the way.

I looked at him confused "It's Chelsea she's breathing weird!!" My eyes widened with fear. This can't be happening, not my kids!! When am I gonna catch a break?

When am I gonna be happy?

------------------------------------------------------
This chapter took so long to make!! I didn't know when I was gonna finish It. I had no idea how to execute this chapter but I think I did pretty well. How did you guys like It? The drama is about to start happening again. I hope I finish the book before summer comes. Happy New Year everyone!!! And happy birthday to me!!! My birthday is the same day and Taehyung's. I love you guys so much!! I really do appreciate your support and it really brightens my day when I read the comments on new chapters. I had an awesome two years with you guys! Love you so much!!