Chapter 10

Baekhyun's POV

I looked around the coffee shop looking for my friend. Then in the corner booth I spotted my short dough eyed friend.

He was like my brother but also a super strict Auntie.

"Soo! It's been forever!!" I ran over to where he was sitting and gave him a side hug.

"Calm down its only been a couple months" He brushed off my hug as usual.

"Awww come on Soo you know you miss me" I pouted.

"Maybe....but mostly Chelsea and Taehyung" He put his head down.

Classic kyungsoo always embarrassed.

"Well I have so much to tell you" I sat down in the booth across from him.

Time skip

"And that's when Kai led us to this nice man's office and chanyeol left for a photoshoot" I ended.

"Wait let me get this straight, chanyeol came back and you gave him a second chance, and now you guys are stuck in a scandal and it hasn't even been a good week yet, and also did you say Kai?" He said in one breath.

"Yeah basically, and what about Kai isn't he the dude you've been dating?" I leaned on my hand.

"T-thats part of the reason I agreed to your call" Kyungsoo blushed a bit.

"H-he.....well we.....well I...I'm" He stuttered.

"Come on spit it out" I said in an impatient tone.

"I'm 4 months pregnant and I haven't told him!" He spat out. His face was facing his lap and I could see his body tensing up.

"Why haven't you told him?" I asked.

"Same reason you have, he's famous, I mean some people still don't even know that we're dating, I mean I just graduated, I still have university and he has his famous thing, I'm just scared he's gonna leave me" Kyungsoo let out.

I could see the tears swelling in his eyes. Poor baby.

"Listen Soo......Kai is 21 he has no excuse in the world to not except this little baby you guys have made, plus it's Kai I'm sure he wouldn't reject the chance of having his own baby " I chuckled at the end.

"I-i just think right now isn't the time" Kyungsoo shook his head.

"Soo, you pushed me to do all these things when I was pregnant but now it's your turn and I'm gonna push you" I said before standing up.

I walked over to the other side hugging my best friend. I could hear his sniffle in the crook of my neck.

"Its gonna be okay" I rubbed his back.

I felt a vibration in my pocket. Kyungsoo had let go and I had answered it.

"My little son tell me this isn't true" I heard an unforgettable voice from my phone.

"And what couldn't possibly be true dad" I huffed in annoyance.

"He's here, with the kids, why is he here?, he's banished from the house"

"You mean Chanyeol?"

"Yeah and what worse is that your mother invited him in for tea!?" He fussed.

I giggled "Alright dad I'm on the way"
____________________________________
BOOM!!Chapter published (even though it's like a week late)
Sorry it took so long. You know school and such. Trying to develop the plot more even though there's alot that's gonna happen. So.....How was your day today? Well I woke up 1pm and then I fixed some instant Ramen up with my grandma's kimchi.
Question of the day: Any special foods that remind you of home?