Chapter 40

Luhan's POV

The atmosphere in the meeting room was so tense it was unbearable. Baekhyun's father sat there with a scowl as did Chanyeol's. The air was so stuffy it almost made me want to throw up my breakfast.

"Where is he now?" Mr. Byun gritted through is teeth. Oh hes gonna kill me! Kill me now! "He's....um....He-" Mr. Byun hit the table "Luhan! Don't play with me I practically raised you!"

I quivered and bit my lip. With a big sigh I hurriedly said "He'sshoppingandplanningthetwinsbirthday"

He squinted his eyes at me "and who did you leave him with?" I smiled awkwardly "Kris and Tao" He relaxed a little bit "Thank god"

Mr. Park cleared his throat "As much as Baekhyun and the twins safety is important, we have business to discuss" He turned his head towards Sehun and I "What did you find?"

Sehun opened a folder filled with documents and pictures "We found out how Yoona got pregnant" He shifted through the documents till he found a packet "Back when Chanyeol first left he donated a sample of his sperm to the sperm bank for safe keeping, maybe one day something happened and he couldnt have kids, kinda weird but smart"

"Yoona somehow made some connections and got inseminated with his donated sperm, she paid off her doctor but lets say her price was nothing to ours" He continued to summarize the papers.

"She seems to have planned this for a while, I mean, she's almost due on the exact same day as Baekhyun" I could hear the disgust in his voice. And me? I never knew the whore could be such a weirdo.

The room fell silent again until Mr. Byun spoke "What should we do Park? It's too late to add this evidence to the case" He looked annoyed a frustrated. This was his son and grandchildren on the line.

"I'll speak with Hyun-woo about it, theres no way we'd lose without this evidence, we just have to work it in, I'll make some calls" Pulling out a lighter and cigarette he motioned for Sehun and I to leave so they could talk in private. Hmp, 21 years old and still cant be apart of "classified" meetings.

Sehun helped me up and walked me out if the meeting room. We stopped at a seating area next to the window. I plopped right back down not even bearing being on my sore feet for a mere 30 seconds. As I slouched my belly made a mountain slightly blocking my vision before me. It's ridiculous how big I am!

"You're beautiful, stop saying that" Sehun rubbed my stomach. I winched my eyes at him "Mr. Know it all, you dont even know what I was thinking!"

I scoffed and smirked "Oh really?" He sat straight up and cleared his voice. "Its stupid how huge I am!" He said in a squeaky voice "I'm gonna get so many stretch marks! Look how clogged my pores are, I really am a pig!" He continued to mock me.

I rolled my eyes "That's not how I sound by the way" folding my arms over my stomach. He chuckled "Sooooo, you admit I was right then?"

Sighing I pinched his arm making him squeak like a little girl "I'm always right Park, dont get it twisted" I let go and he snatched his arm away from me rubbing the spot I pinched him in "I'm dating the devil and gave him 3 spawns, lord have mercy on my soul" He teased.

I giggled "Oh please, they'd be much worse taking after you, they're already giants and arent even born yet!" I pointed to the mountain I call a stomach. "You dont seem to complain" He winked at me.

I just rolled my eyes in disgust. I looked out the window to see people in the parking lot, as more and more people came I noticed something was up. I tapped Sehun.

He responded with a hum before his eyes widened "Holy shit". Suddenly we heard footsteps running down the hall. Se turned and saw it was Kyungsoo running with a folder of papers. He stopped and looked at us " We're about to eat major shit"

I opened the folder and the second I saw it I threw it on the damn floor. "THAT BITCH!" I shuffled off the couch. I'm gonna kill her, choke her till she turns purple, how dare she.

I took a deep breath and looked st the two. Even Kyungsoo looked a bit intimidated by my stare. "I'm going shopping, dont call me" I simply said before getting the elevator. Time to send my friend a little message.
____________________________________
Franco Law Company

This paper hearby states and official court hearing Park Baekhyun vs Im Yoona. This is to settle rightful heir benefits and custody of children, along with the assault of Ms. Im by Ms. Park. Pleade arrive at the court by this date xx-xx-xxxx or you shall lose the case by default and suffer any consequences given including possible jail time and fees.
____________________________________
Yoona's POV

I smiled as I listened to the radio talk about the case. As far as I know everyone practically hates Baekhyun because of the case. People are finally figuring out that whore isnt wanted here, he's a nobody but me, I'm somebody. I parked my car and headed to my apartment.

As soon as  I opened the door I took my heels off, sighing from the tiredness. Wearing heels when you are pregnant is no joke. As I hung my coat I realized something was different. I looked around and as I got closer to my bedroom pictures were on the floor and doors were smashed.

I almost fainted at the sight of my bedroom. The bes frame was broken, mirrors smashed and clothes damaged by water or somehow burnt. Most of all on the wall next to my bed in red paint it says "GAME ON BITCH"

I screamed in anger "FUCK YOU LUHAN!!!"

Only the worst had started.