Chanyeol's Vow

Dear Baekhyun,

Most of my life all I could see was gray. But, in the corner of my eye one day I saw a boy.

He was beautiful. With his cresent shaped eyes and his honey brown hair. From his white Mily skin to his small box shaped smile.

That is when I could see color. The world was bright, beautiful and he was my world.

We laughed, played, kissed and hugged. We loved.

He was the painter and I was his canvas. I was colorless, emotionless without him. Without him I was pointless.

Then he told me a secret a secret I could never forget. Because that secret was mine too.

Mines to hold, Mines to keep, Mines to love just as I loved him.

So then we laughed, we played, we kissed and hugged and of course we loved.

But, Now we loved harder, we cared harder, we shared harder.

We shared our love to our new found canvases. Now we were the painters and our children were the canvases.

So we laughed and played, kissed and hugged but, what about love?

A letter sent to me ruining my love. Ruining our kisses and hugs. Ruining our new found love.

He objected but I rejected. Rejected his love. He tried over and over until the paintbrush snapped.

I snapped.

The regret, the pain, the what if's all started to flow. And now the paintbrush was broken. The painter had stopped painting. And the canvas was incomplete.

Now I saw gray. The sky was gray, the people was gray, and me, I was an empty canvas.

Fame, unrequited love and money could not add color. Only he and him could paint this canvas.

So now I laughed and played, hugged and kissed but, no love.

Until I found him again. He was reluctant, hurt and mad. But, he gave me a chance.

And that is when he and them, started to paint. They started to paint, he started to paint and now I can see color.

Now I am finished, complete but, I am now the painter the painter of them.

I paint beside him, we paint together to make our own canvas.

So we laughed and played, hugged and kissed and of course we loved.

Thank you,
Chanyeol ❤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally there is someone out. This was one of the three things I wanted to do, I guess I'll save the other ideas for later but also for those of you who requested smut during the honeymoon I'll try my best but hit me up if your good with smut too. Thank you for being such patient readers. Honestly I think I was gonna cry when I realized it was almost 2 weeks I didn't update. Thank you so much for supporting me. I never thought I'd get 18k in such a short time. You guys don't know how much this means to me and I hope updates will be back on schedule next week. Bye bye!!!