Chapter 42

Baekhyun's POV

I took a deep breath and sat in my bed. It was starting to get harder to move, I was 6 months along. My stomach was a bit bigger than most only because my baby is growing a bit more.

I felt sick all day, I couldnt sleep or lay down. I just always had to be on my feet, something just felt off about today.

Now that I was thinking about it I've been feeling off even since Luhan gave birth, maybe I've just been missing  some company other than Daehyun and the twins.

I stood back up and continued to rip through my closet. I needed to find something to wear other than sweatpants and slides.

Humming to the radio I stopped when I heard the door slam shut. At first I payed no mind, daehyun probably came back from dropping the kids off at a sleepover.

Then I hear a glass break and Daehyun scream "Baek!!!Get out! Get out!" I tensed up and my mind immediately went haywire.  A gunshot sounded and I almost went deaf. The only way to get out was the back door!

I slipped on my shoes and grabbed my phone and keys, stepping down the stairs as quickly as possible. But I was too late.

There was Yoona standing over an injured daehyun. He was shot in the leg and screaming in pain. I kneeled over to him, ignoring the devil in front of me "Breath, Daehyun, Breath"

He was wheezing and coughing, couldnt even get out a word. "Get up bitch!" Yoona screamed and pointed the gun at me. I fumbled over and held my stomach "Yoona, this isnt what you want to do."

I heard her cock the gun and she shot. The bullet didnt hit me but the vase next to me "Try me bitch!" I sent a silent prayer to god so I used all my strength to push up. "Dont! Move an inch!" She pocketed the gun and slinged a bookbag down.

She pulled out a knife and a blanket "Lay on the couch!" She pointed with the knife. "Yoo-" "I SAID LAY ON THE COUCH!"

I moved towards the couch and I felt a force behind push me. I fell and she flipped me over straddling me so I couldn't move. Her bump was almost as big as mines.

She smiled at me "I'm going to have twins" My heart sunk. Please, please no. Please someone help. "Both children , due on the same day, as if we got pregnant on the same night" She circled my belly with her finger "He's going to be so handsome like his father" She giggled "And sweet like his mother"

"Believe me Baekhyun you're a good person, I really liked you, its almost....sad we cant be friends" She stopped rubbing and stared me straight in the eye "Don't you agree" a wicked smile appeared in her face and I screamed as I felt a burning pain in my stomach. My eyes were immediately blinded by tears and I started thrashing, feeling the same stabbing pain.

I grabbed her hands and threw her over. She landed on the coffee table and I took that time to run. I ran out of the house not even wanting to drive the car. Who knows she could have done to it. "HELP! SOMEBODY HELP" I yelled as I limped holding my bleeding stomach. A woman in excersise clothes came running over. "Please call an ambulance, I think I'm in labor!" I followed with a scream. "Come, my house is right here, I'll call the ambulance"

I took heavy breaths and nodded "T-tell them m-my friend hes shot, I dont know if hes still alive but hes shot and she's still there!" I panicked. I started to feel my vision getting blurry "Please save my babies plesse" I said please over and over again until my vision went black.
____________________________________
Chanyeol's POV

"....ello? Chanyeol are you there!?" Kyungsoo panicked. My mind snapped back and I said "What about the kids!? Where are they!?" I tried to keep calm.

"Baekhyun's Dad picked him up, they're on their way too" I sighed in relief "Tell Kai and Sehun to call the company lawyers, try to keep this out if the public as long as you can, I'm on my way"

As soon as the call clicked I hit my stirring wheel and yelled "FUCK!!!" This is all my fault, I should have been there. Just when we got things back on track my schedule started to fill up with work again. I should have just rescheduled that damn photshoot!

Pulling into the hospital a dread came over me. What if both of the kids die? What if Baek dies? I wouldnt be able to live with myself.

The walk into the ER felt like I had been walking for miles. The silence was defeaning, all I could hear was the commands over the intercome and Nurses chatting.

When I approached the waiting room it was filled with family and friends all looking sorrowful.

A hand touched my back, I flinched and turned around. It was my mother and Luhan. The looks on their faces were pale and distraught. Without them even telling me it was like my knees went weak and I collapsed to the floor begging them.

You're lying!!!
____________________________________
HIIIIIII GUYSSSSS!!!!!!
Important decisions are to be made!!!!

Questions #1: Should Yoona die?
Question #2: Should Her baby die? If not what gender?
Question #3: Would you like a sequel? Who should be the main characters?

Please be sure to answer these questions!!!! The ending of the story all depends on you guys! Love you all so much!❤❤