Chapter 14.5

Baekhyun's POV

"Tell you? Tell you what?" I straightened up my voice.

"Don't lie baekhyun the whole thing is live" He huffed.

"Dae I don't know what you're talking about, I'm perfectly fine, just chillin" I nervously giggled.

"It was live, I saw you, you and him, why did you run out of the conference?, why are you spewing those lies" I could hear the tone in his voice getting frustrated.

"Dae, it's a long story, please don't get mad, it was the only way and his career would be ruined if I di-"

"It's always about him isn't it?, it's never about yourself, admit it Baek!,When are you gonna learn people like him are bad news!?, he left his own family after he got famous, how can you still love someone like that!?" He fussed.

At this point it was useless even fighting back with him. I knew he was right, cause I knew the real chanyeol, this wasn't the same chanyeol.

The old chanyeol was nice like now. But, he had a sense of possessiveness a sense of short temperedness, he barely listened but when it came to the people he loved he couldn't help it.

This chanyeol now was an act. Sure it's nice to have him all quiet and mellow but I want the real chanyeol.

The Chanyeol who laughed when you made a mistake. The Chanyeol who made you smile. The Chanyeol who would have probably broken my car window when I closed it on him when he was talking.

"I'm trying to save you hyunie I really am, I know you don't love me like I do, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna let you suffer"

"I didn't mean to raise my voice at you, and I know you still love him, so that's why I'm gonna help you, I'm gonna see if he's good enough for my hyunie!" He cheered.

I laughed at his goofiness. Taehyung and him definitely sticked together like glue when it came to being silly.

"If he dosent pass the test of the love for my precise hyunie then he is Banos from ever seeing you again you here!" He yelled.

"Ne Dae I hear you" I answered.

"Great! I'll be in town as soon as I can!"

"Wa-"

He hung up the phone.

Classic Daehyun.
____________________________________
After the photoshoot
Chanyeol's POV

We had been sitting on the couch waiting for the kids to be finished with their individual photoshoot.

Suho went on about having pictures to put in our house or whatever.

All I wanted to do was talk to my little baekkie. He was avoiding me for some reason.

He didn't tell me what happened after he left the conference. And during the photoshoot he talked to me as less as he could.

But I could say the same for myself. I had been as calm as I could since we met again.

Kai had told me just be myself but, being myself hurt Baekhyun. I hurt Baekhyun. I broke Baekhyun.

I still can't shake the fact that I waited 3 years. It's not like I deleted him from my life.

I was so stupid. I missed major parts of my children's life already. It's all because I wouldn't listen.

It's all because I always go with first instinct. I never think things through. Hell I even pushed away my family after what happens with Baekhyun.

I couldn't live with myself. I couldn't face the shame that I had went that far.

So far as to hurt him.

While he missed me.

I didn't know he felt that way when I left.

I thought he was glad I left after I did that to him.

I just don't know.

I felt the couch shift to my side. I looked up to see Baekhyun holding the kids in his arms.

"Wait!"

He stopped in his tracks and turned to me.

"Do you need a ride home?" I asked.

"No thanks my car is parked outside, but have a goodnight, I'll tell the twins you told them goodnight when we get home" He said in a rushed tone.

He waved before hurrying out of the studio.
____________________________________