Chapter 2

Baekhyun's POV

"Thanks for taking the extra shift I know it was your day off but the bar was completely packed today" Xiumin sat the tray of water in front of me.

"No problem god knows i probably need this extra shift" I responded. Phew just a few more tables and I'm done for tonight. Then I can go get my little twins.

"There's someone in a private room do that one and you can go home early" Xiumin said as he rubbed some glasses at the bar.

"Alright" I huffed as I picked up a tray of water and some menus. I walked out of the kitchen and into the hallways leading down to the private room hall.

I opened the first door that revealed  what looked to be a small business meeting. Really? At a sports bar? Eh who am I to judge.

"Welcome to Seoul bar and grill, here are your menus, would you like to start off with some drinks?" I swiftly handed out the menus placing them around the table along with the waters.

"Uh....could you get our table just get a round of- WAIT BAEKIE IS THAT YOU!".

I lifted my head only to see him. Park chanyeol. Chelsea and Taehyung's father. He debuted when I told him I was pregnant but he never came back like he said he would.

Splash! The glass of water spilt all over him and all I did was scowl at him. "Don't you ever call me that again" I huffed before storming out the restaurant.

That bitch! How dare he call me that after what he's done. I heard footsteps running behind me. "Baekhyun!Wait!" He yelled as he continued to run after me.

I ran as fast as I could before jumping in my car and locking the door. I could see him looking in the parking lot before he spotted me.

He knocked on my window wanting to talk. So I rolled it down to listen. "Baekhyun I know and I'm sorry" He said in an sincere voice.

I stared at him with no amusement. "I told you they aren't yours" I answered before pulling off and driving away.

Hey guys!
I know I haven't updated and I really don't have a schedule but I hope to at least update once a week. I hope you enjoy the chapter. It may be a bit short but that's because I always fear they are too long so this will continue in the next chapter. So if a chapel seems a bit unfinished it's will most likely be continued in the next one. Again I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Annyeong!