Chapter 14

Baekhyun's POV

Flash! Snap! "Look! It's Chanyeol and his lover!"

"He's so pretty!"
"Chanyeol oppa I'm better than him!"
"You have kids!?"
"He dosent deserve you!"
"He looks so young!"

Walking into a room of camera's and mostly angered/confused fans was not the best idea. Considering I was the target in the wrong.

Chanyeol sat me down next to him and we each had a child in our laps. Taehyung in mine and Chelsea in Chanyeol's.

I could feel Taehyung gripping onto my shirt as he faced my chest snuggled close to me. Maybe it wasn't the best decision to bring them with us.

"Its gonna be fine" I whispered in his ear before staring back at the crowd.

Suho came on stage with a mic in hand.

"Good Afternoon ladies and gentlemen, as it may seem a few days ago pictures of Chanyeol and a mysterious boy had flooded the Internet"

"I know it may have been shocking and confusing to see the sight especially when the two were seen with children who looked very similar to themselves, so I please ask of you to stay calm and ask appropriate questions"

"Now the floor is open to ask questions about the incident" He ended and then continued off stage after giving us a wink.

I took in a deep breath and looked to Chanyeol. He seemed so ready while I seemed nervous and giddy. It's almost as if he knew this was gonna happen. As if he knew this was the consequence.

"Who is he!? Is he your secret love!?" A voice yelled from the crowd.

Chanyeol tightened my hand. "This is my fiance Byun Baekhyun or Park Baekhyun, we've been together for quite sometime"

"Well who's kids!?"

"The kids are Chanyeol and I's, they um came along after Chanyeol won the championship in football, I know we're young but they brought us closer" I made a bright smile.

"And you kept it from the public?"

"Well that's for me to answer, I knew I was set to debut soon and Baek was ready to pop, I knew the spotlight wasn't the best environment for kids and Baek blamed himself almost everyday saying He ruined my career before it could even start"

"I couldn't handle the guilt of him blaming himself so I told him to lay low till people were ready, but I guess it's better now than never"

The crowd awed with some 'Its not your fault baekhyun' or 'We support you'

I felt relieved that they were believing this or I don't know what we would have to do.

"Baekhyun oppa do you love Chanyeol? Were you excited when he asked you to marry him?"

"Um......I know this may be a bit cheesy but, when I first met Chanyeol I knew he was way out of my league but funny thing is he approached me before I even got to notice him, and then after the kids I knew he was the one, he worked so hard to make sure I was happy even when I was crazy and moody"

"He asked me to marry him when he found out he would debut in a couple months and that we were also having twins, and to be honest at that point I was no longer scared, I had practically cast myself into depression when I thought about how much this could affect his career, but in the end he was always the one who stayed" My voice cracked at the end.

I could feel tears forming in my eyes. I couldn't do it anymore. I can't stand it. I love him so much but I just can't. I can't get hurt again.

"Mommy are you okay?" Taehyung looked up at me.

I sniffled as bit before wiping my tears. "Yeah mommy's gonna be just fine".

I felt a hand on my cheek. I guess I was silent for sometime. Chanyeol lifted my chin looking me in the eye. "I love you" He confessed.

By this time I had tears all down my cheeks. Thank God amber used waterproof or I'd look a mess.

"I'll answer all questions from now on, It's the kids nap time and you know how sleepy children are" Chanyeol spoke up.

The crowd awed once again before many of them said 'We support you Baekhyun oppa' and a few 'Get lots of rest babies!'

I carried both Chelsea and Taehyung in my arms and out of the conference room.

"Honey are you okay?" Suho hugged my side.

I tried to wipe away my tears but they kept coming back.

"C-could you uhm......put them down for a nap I- I- I just need some uh time to my uhm to myself" I handed him Chelsea and Taehyung's hands.

He looked at me with a concerned look before he gave me a look of understanding.

"Oh poor baby, I'll keep them as long as you like just tell me if I need to cancel the photos mkay?"

"Yeah, thanks I just need to clear my head" I continued to wipe my tears.

I quickly walked away to my dressing room and locked the door behind me.

I fell to the floor hugging my knees.

I can't do it.

I can't do it.

Damn you park chanyeol.

Man this sounds like some I hate you and I love you shit.

I heard the generic ringtone come from my phone.

I looked at the caller ID.

Daehyun calling......

Shit.

Could the timing be any worse!?

"H-hello?"

"Why didn't you tell me!?"
____________________________________
Wham! Another chapter born into the world. I know it might be a bit depressing. But come on props to me on the cliffhanger right there. I know I know I sorta ruined the moment with Daehyun calling but I just so had to squeeze that in. If this is a cliffhanger to you just wait and see what I have in store for you. Cliffhangers are like my thing. I know such a cruel person you might be thinking. Anyway enough about this story that's the only thing I ever talk about. How was your Thanksgiving? My American friend invited me to her house this year for thanksgiving and my parents finally let me go. Any relatives you tried to avoid this year? Any embarrassing moments happen?
Question of the day: If you were a stereotypical thanksgiving relative who would you be?
I think I'd be the nice aunt who'd give you a present even though you don't give presents our for thanksgiving.